I was so frustrated watching the run, run pass offense tonight against the Colts. Can you be more predictable????????? I mean really...Is it possible to be more predictable and transparent than what we saw tonight? No really, think about it.

I don't see how it could. Everyone knew you would try to run the ball. It didn't have to be that bad of play calling. In the time I've been watching football, I don't think I've ever seen this bad of play calling.

Our offense looked liked a bunch of monkeys fu**in a football. In the 1st half, we have 3 dropped passes on 3rd down and then Trent(grace) Green, trips and falls down on the most important 3rd down of the the half. How do we follow up that play, by banging a field goal off the upright. How far was the field goal you ask? Closer than you would kick an extra point from! Who was this amazing defense that shut down the almighty Chiefs offense? Yep the Colts. That's how bad it was.

This team would have been disgraced had it not been for the defense.

That's right, your eyes are not deceiving you. I said defense. The defense played as good as anyone could have asked. Especially when you consider they were on the field the entire first half. The Chiefs did not get one 1st down in the entire 1st half of football. The D played great.

Funny how it all comes full circle. The last time the Chiefs played the Colts in the playoffs, late in the game the Chiefs elected to kick an onside kick instead of kickoff because they felt they had a better chance of recovering an onside kick than stopping the Colts. Those of you that have followed the Chiefs for a while, remember what I'm talking about.

Whewww. OK, let me regroup now that I got that out of my system.

Whomever was calling the offensive plays tonight should be accountable. I say whomever because I have a hard time believing that this was all Solari's work.

Accountable is such a loose term in KC though, with Carl Peterson running the show. We are talking about the biggest pushover in the NFL.

I hope that KC makes some big moves this offseason. Including changing QB's and in the front office. That's right, I said it, Trent Green needs to go. Queen Carl, goodbye.

Change is needed. The sooner, the better in my mind.