Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last stop for KC. Please make changes.

Default Last stop for KC. Please make changes.

I was so frustrated watching the run, run pass offense tonight against the Colts. Can you be more predictable????????? I mean really...Is it possible to be more predictable and transparent than what we saw tonight? No really, think about it.

I don't see how it could. Everyone knew you would try to run the ball. It didn't have to be that bad of play calling. In the time I've been watching football, I don't think I've ever seen this bad of play calling.

Our offense looked liked a bunch of monkeys fu**in a football. In the 1st half, we have 3 dropped passes on 3rd down and then Trent(grace) Green, trips and falls down on the most important 3rd down of the the half. How do we follow up that play, by banging a field goal off the upright. How far was the field goal you ask? Closer than you would kick an extra point from! Who was this amazing defense that shut down the almighty Chiefs offense? Yep the Colts. That's how bad it was.

This team would have been disgraced had it not been for the defense.

That's right, your eyes are not deceiving you. I said defense. The defense played as good as anyone could have asked. Especially when you consider they were on the field the entire first half. The Chiefs did not get one 1st down in the entire 1st half of football. The D played great.

Funny how it all comes full circle. The last time the Chiefs played the Colts in the playoffs, late in the game the Chiefs elected to kick an onside kick instead of kickoff because they felt they had a better chance of recovering an onside kick than stopping the Colts. Those of you that have followed the Chiefs for a while, remember what I'm talking about.

Whewww. OK, let me regroup now that I got that out of my system.

Whomever was calling the offensive plays tonight should be accountable. I say whomever because I have a hard time believing that this was all Solari's work.

Accountable is such a loose term in KC though, with Carl Peterson running the show. We are talking about the biggest pushover in the NFL.

I hope that KC makes some big moves this offseason. Including changing QB's and in the front office. That's right, I said it, Trent Green needs to go. Queen Carl, goodbye.

Change is needed. The sooner, the better in my mind.

Default Re: Last stop for KC. Please make changes.

Unfortunately, as I posted in another thread, I am certain that the offensive gameplan was Herms. And, that he will throw Solari, directly, under the bus. Herm won't take credit for his great idea, tonight.

Any one watching the game would have to agree with your assessments coach, we are not a team who can win playing the kind of game that was displayed on the field today. No one can fault the defense, they did a heroic effort to keep the game score as low as it was. Bottom line is just as you stated it, we need a change NOW.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Any one watching the game would have to agree with your assessments coach, we are not a team who can win playing the kind of game that was displayed on the field today. No one can fault the defense, they did a heroic effort to keep the game score as low as it was. Bottom line is just as you stated it, we need a change NOW.
    Do you think we will see any changes in the front office, coaching staff, or at QB?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i can see trent stepping aside next year. i can see a new offensive cord. but the queen willbe here till he steps aside.

wolfpack wrote:
    i can see trent stepping aside next year. i can see a new offensive cord. but the queen willbe here till he steps aside.
    Wolfpack, I remember you calling for the rookie, Brodie Croyle next year. Do you think we should try to resign Huard?

Probably some player changes, but as far as management, ujnless Mr. Hunt get active in this, I don't see any changes, unless they make Mike Solari the fall guy, and that is possible.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I'll defend Solari, one more time tonight. Although, I believe he will bw fired, no matter who the Chiefs bring in, Herm will coninue to run the offense. In an even bigger way, from here on. I guess that really isn't defending him, just deflecting some of the blame toward Edwards.

chief31 wrote:
    I'll defend Solari, one more time tonight. Although, I believe he will bw fired, no matter who the Chiefs bring in, Herm will coninue to run the offense. In an even bigger way, from here on. I guess that really isn't defending him, just deflecting some of the blame toward Edwards.
    I'd be really surprised is Solari got fired once all of the dust settles. Overall, the offense had a good year considering the challenges they faced.

Tongihts gameplan was certainly a low point though. However, I don't think Solari was running the show tonight.

admin wrote:
    I was so frustrated watching the run, run pass offense tonight against the Colts. Can you be more predictable????????? I mean really...Is it possible to be more predictable and transparent than what we saw tonight? No really, think about it.

I don't see how it could. Everyone knew you would try to run the ball. It didn't have to be that bad of play calling. In the time I've been watching football, I don't think I've ever seen this bad of play calling.

Our offense looked liked a bunch of monkeys fu**in a football. In the 1st half, we have 3 dropped passes on 3rd down and then Trent(grace) Green, trips and falls down on the most important 3rd down of the the half. How do we follow up that play, by banging a field goal off the upright. How far was the field goal you ask? Closer than you would kick an extra point from! Who was this amazing defense that shut down the almighty Chiefs offense? Yep the Colts. That's how bad it was.

This team would have been disgraced had it not been for the defense.

That's right, your eyes are not deceiving you. I said defense. The defense played as good as anyone could have asked. Especially when you consider they were on the field the entire first half. The Chiefs did not get one 1st down in the entire 1st half of football. The D played great.

Funny how it all comes full circle. The last time the Chiefs played the Colts in the playoffs, late in the game the Chiefs elected to kick an onside kick instead of kickoff because they felt they had a better chance of recovering an onside kick than stopping the Colts. Those of you that have followed the Chiefs for a while, remember what I'm talking about.

Whewww. OK, let me regroup now that I got that out of my system.

Whomever was calling the offensive plays tonight should be accountable. I say whomever because I have a hard time believing that this was all Solari's work.

Accountable is such a loose term in KC though, with Carl Peterson running the show. We are talking about the biggest pushover in the NFL.

I hope that KC makes some big moves this offseason. Including changing QB's and in the front office. That's right, I said it, Trent Green needs to go. Queen Carl, goodbye.

Change is needed. The sooner, the better in my mind.

Amen my Chiefs Brother!

I place this loss solely at Herm's and Mike's Feet!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast