Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Real Chiefs fans.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Real Chiefs fans.


    0 Not allowed!
    This is kind of a spin off of another thread or two.

    I feel that a Real Chiefs Fan is someone who actually feels PHYSICAL pain after a Chiefs loss.

    Being a Chiefs fan because you want someone to root for, and say "I was right, because I said this or that, and I know what is best for the team." is not a Chiefs fan.

    That is any typical fan from any other city/state in the league.

    If you are not committed to the Chiefs live or die, you are not a true Chiefs fan.

    Bring it b!tches!!!!


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,407
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    rep , Good Post
    The South Dakota Crew ( 9 strong ) Tailgated the 09 Draft party !

    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/YZILLA/Chiefs/


    www.youtube.com/yzilla

  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This is kind of a spin off of another thread or two.

    I feel that a Real Chiefs Fan is someone who actually feels PHYSICAL pain after a Chiefs loss.

    Being a Chiefs fan because you want someone to root for, and say "I was right, because I said this or that, and I know what is best for the team." is not a Chiefs fan.

    That is any typical fan from any other city/state in the league.

    If you are not committed to the Chiefs live or die, you are not a true Chiefs fan.

    Bring it b!tches!!!!


    Carl would disagree with you. If you are not spending your hard earned cash on the organization then you are not a real fan. That concept is laughable to me.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Carl would disagree with you. If you are not spending your hard earned cash on the organization then you are not a real fan. That concept is laughable to me.

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    THEN I AM A TRUE FAN, BECAUSE I FEEL THE PAIN.
    But I have been a fan long enought to know the pain can replaced with elation, and that will come again. My Priest has told me so.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    THEN I AM A TRUE FAN, BECAUSE I FEEL THE PAIN.
    But I have been a fan long enought to know the pain can replaced with elation, and that will come again. My Priest has told me so.
    Amen.

    :character00109:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It is obvious we all FEEL THE PAIN after Chiefs games. I feel the pain even after some wins. I am still happy we won but that is how much I give a damn.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Carl would disagree with you. If you are not spending your hard earned cash on the organization then you are not a real fan. That concept is laughable to me.
    Disdain for the management, do not spend money in the venue. Go to the game, support the team, but don't buy anything while there, that will hit bigger than tickets sales.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Disdain for the management, do not spend money in the venue. Go to the game, support the team, but don't buy anything while there, that will hit bigger than tickets sales.
    I can run with that theory. Heck, I already do that. I never buy anything in the stadium.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I can run with that theory. Heck, I already do that. I never buy anything in the stadium.
    Neither does Boomer!

    He drinks and tailgates with YZILLA!!!!!




    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •