Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real Chiefs fans.

Default Real Chiefs fans.

This is kind of a spin off of another thread or two.

I feel that a Real Chiefs Fan is someone who actually feels PHYSICAL pain after a Chiefs loss.

Being a Chiefs fan because you want someone to root for, and say "I was right, because I said this or that, and I know what is best for the team." is not a Chiefs fan.

That is any typical fan from any other city/state in the league.

If you are not committed to the Chiefs live or die, you are not a true Chiefs fan.

Bring it b!tches!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

rep , Good Post

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This is kind of a spin off of another thread or two.

I feel that a Real Chiefs Fan is someone who actually feels PHYSICAL pain after a Chiefs loss.

Being a Chiefs fan because you want someone to root for, and say "I was right, because I said this or that, and I know what is best for the team." is not a Chiefs fan.

That is any typical fan from any other city/state in the league.

If you are not committed to the Chiefs live or die, you are not a true Chiefs fan.

Bring it b!tches!!!!

Carl would disagree with you. If you are not spending your hard earned cash on the organization then you are not a real fan. That concept is laughable to me.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Carl would disagree with you. If you are not spending your hard earned cash on the organization then you are not a real fan. That concept is laughable to me.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

THEN I AM A TRUE FAN, BECAUSE I FEEL THE PAIN.
    But I have been a fan long enought to know the pain can replaced with elation, and that will come again. My Priest has told me so.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    THEN I AM A TRUE FAN, BECAUSE I FEEL THE PAIN.
    But I have been a fan long enought to know the pain can replaced with elation, and that will come again. My Priest has told me so.
    Amen.

:character00109:

It is obvious we all FEEL THE PAIN after Chiefs games. I feel the pain even after some wins. I am still happy we won but that is how much I give a damn.

Disdain for the management, do not spend money in the venue. Go to the game, support the team, but don't buy anything while there, that will hit bigger than tickets sales.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Disdain for the management, do not spend money in the venue. Go to the game, support the team, but don't buy anything while there, that will hit bigger than tickets sales.
    I can run with that theory. Heck, I already do that. I never buy anything in the stadium.

I can run with that theory. Heck, I already do that. I never buy anything in the stadium.
    Neither does Boomer!

He drinks and tailgates with YZILLA!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast