Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post game SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Default Post game SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Well guys we have been through a lot together most of us have been here for years

I can't pretend I know what to say right now. This is the moment we have all waited YEARS for. For me 26 years a little boy who saw Derrick Thomas play and was hooked.

All I can say at this moment it's been one hell of a ride. The heartbreaks we have all been through on here. We agree we disagree. But wouldn't change a thing for this moment.

WE ARE FANS OF THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPION KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

It’s been 25 years for me. Through the bad and the worst. We’ve all been loyal and proud, and now we have something to celebrate!!!!

I waited 50 years for this.

Key play was that 44-yard pass play from Mahomes to Hill on that 3rd and 15. That was CLUTCH & they took it in and scored and the barrage started.

Joe Montana was said to be in attendance & he had to see shades of himself with Mahomes in that final 6:13 of the game.

If I see that same 49er fan that said to me at work "the 49ers are going to win" -- here is what I will say to him:

"Rewind the clock 30 years & believe me when I tell you that many Chiefs fans like myself are still relishing what Joe Montana and the Niners did to Turd Elway and the Donkeys in SB 24 and what happened in SB 54 will never change that".

I won't be getting much sleep tonight, as this great comeback SB win just seems SO surreal.

Great job by the Chiefs at never giving up, even though many of fans had. Just incredible to see this team wipe out double digit leads in 3 straight post-season games & in the SB, they did it when it was most needed and took the game.

Congratulations 2019 Kansas City Chiefs -- you are the Super Bowl 54 Champions and gave us an unforgettable season !!

Wow. Have been watching this team religiously since '92, and to finally have it happen, it's just unreal.

The entire team just hung in there and kept battling. While neither offense or defense came out 100% - Mahomes was missing passes like crazy, and the D was getting torched, Mahomes eventually found magic just running the ball and the passes finally followed, too. Whatever Tyrann Mathieu said on the sidelines flipped the switch in the D to where they dug in and took the momentum away from SF's offense.

Think the play that really drove it home to the 49'er's was the TD by Williams. That cemented the lead at a time in the game to when the 49'er's couldn't possibly come back or have a back and forth battle like they did with the Saints. Up until then, you could see life on their sidelines. After that, just guys sitting and staring off into space.

Did anyone else but me find it funny when Lynch went down from the box to go onto the field behind Shanahan? What was he going to do, take his clipboard?

It is just so SURREAL. What an amazing post-season run. Wiping out double-digit opposing leads in 3 straight playoff games & bringing home the SB trophy, which has never been done by anybody before.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    It is just so SURREAL. What an amazing post-season run. Wiping out double-digit opposing leads in 3 straight playoff games & bringing home the SB trophy, which has never been done by anybody before.
    Yep I kept saying we can't keep counting on doing it again. But I guess I was wrong
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Yep I kept saying we can't keep counting on doing it again. But I guess I was wrong
    It sure didn't look like it for 3 1/2 QTR's, but the dam broke and the 49ers got smoked in the last half of the 4th QTR.

Congrats all, what a day. Of all the plays in the game today the shot of the 49ers posing after a touch down was big a help they forgot the golden (gate) rule " TO FINISH FIRST... FIRST YOU HAVE TO FINISH

Quote Originally Posted by distantchief View Post
    Congrats all, what a day. Of all the plays in the game today the shot of the 49ers posing after a touch down was big a help they forgot the golden (gate) rule " TO FINISH FIRST... FIRST YOU HAVE TO FINISH
    Good rule!

Quote Originally Posted by distantchief View Post
    QFT -- the 49ers didn't finish and the Chiefs did.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast