Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: so-called fans

Default so-called fans

to all the so-called fans,
    do u MORONS!!!!!! really think anyone from the chiefs staff and players want to hear u(men) or should i say WOMEN griping about the chiefs the way u do ...the game season is over LET IT GOOOOOOO..... and u gripe about trent ,lj,tony,jared and everyone else...they r the ones who r out there busting their butt, taking hits. u gripe about carl peterson that supposely lamar son's has a problem with carl peterson...which i believe the lamar family probably dont care about the football and thats why carl is there and til he announces if he is gonna retire if he does ...and if hunt didnt want peterson im sure he would of fired him long ago...keep ur opinions to urself, i as a die hard fan since 1980 i will always support the chiefs...ALWAYS.... and for those people who r gripe about coach edwards its his first yr here give him a break yes i realize chiefs needs to do something else in qbs and everyone else.....u people think u have the right to gripe about the players...lets see u out there... i bet there's probably 99% who r fat slobs and couldnt run 5 yards without an oxygen mask...so carl peterson and herman have to deal with the players that they have ...u say fire edwards...yes i know he calls the plays but its the players that makes the play not the ceo or the coach...geeezz... so for u people who think they have to gripe like a women needs get over it...at least they went to playoffs further than last yr....so i guess u pansies.... herman and mr ceo is here to stay til they decide to leave.... SO DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER YOURSELF....

maybe u, so called fans should get a dictionary (u can find them at the library) should look up die hard fan...u support the team whether they win or lose.....

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS TIRED OF MEN GRIPING WHAT CHIEFS SHOULD DO IF U DONT LIKE WHAT CHIEFS R DOING GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE AND QUIT GRIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: so-called fans

i`m a big DIEHARDFAN of my wife. but if she keeps messing up on the samething after being shown or told how it works,i`m going to ***** some. does this mean i dont love her,,,,, hell no. but what do i know, i just have a 4 year degree not a two.

so....ur point is.....

u think that makes u better than me....who cares....and what u just said about ur wife i really do feel sorry for her. why do u keep reply trying to make me mad...poof ur gone

chiefs68 wrote:
    read this F**K U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP BASHIN ME I DONT CARE I KNOW IM A GOOD PERSON.
    Awww, gee, did we hurt u r wittle feelings, we r sorry, you see lady, you started the bashing, called folks names, got right up in the face type comments, and you think folks would not respond in kind, get real, and by the way, real "ladies" would not use bar room language to express their feelings, real "educated ladies" would be able to express themselves in an entirely different way, this is the second time you have resorted to vulgarities that to my knowledge have never been used on this civilized board. This tells me a whole lot about U R ability to post civilly. Oh by the way did you spell A T T I C?

8-) ;-)
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

chiefs68 wrote:
    U KEEP SAYING IM STUPID AND OVERWEIGHT...OHHH IM SUPPOSE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....SORRY IM NOT OVERWEIGHT AND IM NOT STUPID SO KEEP CALLING ME NAMES THAT TELLS ME HOW U TREAT UR WIFE....I FEEL FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I rest my case, you respond by getting very abusive, and attacking folks personal lives, incidently, if you are married, I am sorry for your husband, he deserves a hero button for existing with you, see, when you get personal, it doesn't feel good, and you become the poor abused one, get real, to get ahead in the insult world you have to get in the last word, which will never happen around here, so lighten up, look down U R blouse and spell A T T I C, or look in the mirror or what ever it takes to get a laugh, and be civil, an educated person would be able to do this, but we will see.

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i didnt say i was better than you. just proving that you can be diehard fan and still *****. see "poof" it works, you are a diehard fan and your *****ing .

Way to go wolfpack, great answer.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

"hmmm i like to see ur fat slobs out there...it doesnt matter who the coach is or even the player u would be still *****in...geez talk about women *****in all the time u men r worst then we are"
    "so im a 10yr old boy, is that how u talk to ur wife oh wait .....u havent come out of the closet yet...sorry to say im 38 female ....also dont be such ***....and im not a donkey fan..im sure thats the only pleasure u get is from a donkey.....tell ya what go do ur drugs and go drink ur beer....cuz thats what u r a loser!!!!!!!!!!!! and few women agrees with me...LOSER...LOSER...LOSER....LOSER"
    "whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!...i know im a good person.and im not overweight either..u guys r such *******s ...u r bunch of whinners....u must be bunch of ***s havent come out of the closet.......PLEASE CONTINUE... LIKE A *****....."
    "but i guess since u think ur a man and think ur right ill leave it as that ..i know im a good person and u guys make fun how i type or my english ...i came down to ur guys level...so whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "U KEEP SAYING IM STUPID AND OVERWEIGHT...OHHH IM SUPPOSE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....SORRY IM NOT OVERWEIGHT AND IM NOT STUPID SO KEEP CALLING ME NAMES THAT TELLS ME HOW U TREAT UR WIFE....I FEEL FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    O YEA, WELL GIRLS HAVE COODIES! Seriously, lets beef up the quality of the mud being slung here a bit. It sounds to me like someone may come from a background of abusive relationships or something. Maybe she is a feminist lesbian with a beard and her life partner calls her "Bob". Or maybe she just can't get laid. I don't know, but there is a lot of hate toward the opposite sex here.

i take it this person wasnt a future hall of famer....i bet the parents slap themselves silly or maybe they knew their son was worthless
    i feel for this kid for you as a father
    read this F**K U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP BASHIN ME I DONT CARE I KNOW IM A GOOD PERSON.
    Yes, I can see that you are a shining example of humanity by your eagerness to so quickly lash out at the innocent and uninvolved. You really sound like a monster of a person who has become embittered by your past. I would really reccomend counselling. The reek of your negativity is wrinkling the noses of people all over Kansas City. Oh wait... I guess that is your crotch. Do the world a favor and stop wasting oxygen and resources on your idiocy. Go jump off the Blue Ridge Cutoff by Arrowhead into the oncoming traffic of I-70. And for God's sake, take Hermi and Carl with you.

and im not stupid....
    Then you are a wonderful actress.

I can't stop laughing, I have never seen anyone who kept asking for the kind of reaction she recieves, great post, I just can't wait to see her response, my sides are aching!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

I'm convinced this person isn't even old enough to sprout pubes.

However, they have provided me a lot of laughs and I hope they stay around.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast