Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: so-called fans

Default so-called fans

to all the so-called fans,
    do u MORONS!!!!!! really think anyone from the chiefs staff and players want to hear u(men) or should i say WOMEN griping about the chiefs the way u do ...the game season is over LET IT GOOOOOOO..... and u gripe about trent ,lj,tony,jared and everyone else...they r the ones who r out there busting their butt, taking hits. u gripe about carl peterson that supposely lamar son's has a problem with carl peterson...which i believe the lamar family probably dont care about the football and thats why carl is there and til he announces if he is gonna retire if he does ...and if hunt didnt want peterson im sure he would of fired him long ago...keep ur opinions to urself, i as a die hard fan since 1980 i will always support the chiefs...ALWAYS.... and for those people who r gripe about coach edwards its his first yr here give him a break yes i realize chiefs needs to do something else in qbs and everyone else.....u people think u have the right to gripe about the players...lets see u out there... i bet there's probably 99% who r fat slobs and couldnt run 5 yards without an oxygen mask...so carl peterson and herman have to deal with the players that they have ...u say fire edwards...yes i know he calls the plays but its the players that makes the play not the ceo or the coach...geeezz... so for u people who think they have to gripe like a women needs get over it...at least they went to playoffs further than last yr....so i guess u pansies.... herman and mr ceo is here to stay til they decide to leave.... SO DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER YOURSELF....

maybe u, so called fans should get a dictionary (u can find them at the library) should look up die hard fan...u support the team whether they win or lose.....

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS TIRED OF MEN GRIPING WHAT CHIEFS SHOULD DO IF U DONT LIKE WHAT CHIEFS R DOING GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE AND QUIT GRIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: so-called fans

admin wrote:
    I'm convinced this person isn't even old enough to sprout pubes.

However, they have provided me a lot of laughs and I hope they stay around.

Ditto that admin! :-D

chiefs68 wrote:
    read this F**K U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP BASHIN ME I DONT CARE I KNOW IM A GOOD PERSON.
    chiefs68 wrote:
    U KEEP SAYING IM STUPID AND OVERWEIGHT...OHHH IM SUPPOSE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT....SORRY IM NOT OVERWEIGHT AND IM NOT STUPID SO KEEP CALLING ME NAMES THAT TELLS ME HOW U TREAT UR WIFE....I FEEL FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this thread! chief68 never dissapoints. :hammer:

so u have a problem with my wife she is a good person she is just making a point that all u guys do is whine in here. she is a very smart woman.so when u call her stupid she is gonna react, she isnt gonna keep her mouth shut. the way u keep talking about her makes me think how u treat ur wives,sisters and even your mother ,so do everyone a favor quit talking smack,she knows it was a mistake even coming to this site voice her opinions if u think u have the right to say whats wrong with the chiefs well so does she. i told her maybe she should she is sorry for the name calling but since u guys continue put her down well she shouldnt have to apoligize for the name calling but you guys continue and obvicously your not gonna stop. pretty sad!

chiefs68 wrote:
    so u have a problem with my wife she is a good person she is just making a point that all u guys do is whine in here. she is a very smart woman.so when u call her stupid she is gonna react, she isnt gonna keep her mouth shut. the way u keep talking about her makes me think how u treat ur wives,sisters and even your mother ,so do everyone a favor quit talking smack,she knows it was a mistake even coming to this site voice her opinions if u think u have the right to say whats wrong with the chiefs well so does she. i told her maybe she should she is sorry for the name calling but since u guys continue put her down well she shouldnt have to apoligize for the name calling but you guys continue and obvicously your not gonna stop. pretty sad!
    I have absolutely no problem with her at all, in fact I hope she does continue to post here.

This thread is like a train wreck. You can't help but look, but you know it's gonna end badly. I can't decide if we should 'sticky it' or close it.

I may change chief68's username to Rocky. Because she gets knocked down, but just keeps getting up. It's almost uncomfortable watching the beating after awhile.

well u guys must u continue to bash her and she said she isnt gonna come back on hardcore.

admin wrote:
    This thread is like a train wreck. You can't help but look, but you know it's gonna end badly. I can't decide if we should 'sticky it' or close it.

I may change chief68's username to Rocky. Because she gets knocked down, but just keeps getting up. It's almost uncomfortable watching the beating after awhile.
    Agreed! Rocky is a much better username. No need to sticky it though; something tells me that it's going to be among the top five threads on its own merit alone for quite sometime. :hammer:

chiefs68 wrote:
    well u guys must u continue to bash her and she said she isnt gonna come back on hardcore.
    Well we'd let her off the hook if she would post intelligently; I'm not knocking her IQ here just merely stating that she should think a little harder before posting. I mean she came here trashing the entire community, and then gets upset for having it thrown right back in her face? Hello!

[quote]
    admin wrote:

yes please close it!!!!! this is her husband and she is good person, it seems everyone is getting their rocks off of the post she posted. i understand once but keep bashing her this needs to stop! she said she isnt going to back to hardcore i guess a woman can not voice her opinions, you talk about her crotch, and she should change her name to rocky please stop! believe me she isnt a lesbian and i would appreciate you will not talk about my wife like that, i told her maybe she should apoligize but maybe she shouldnt when she keeps being bashed. be a man and let it go! brett

chiefs68 wrote:
    yes please close it!!!!! this is her husband and she is good person, it seems everyone is getting their rocks off of the post she posted. i understand once but keep bashing her this needs to stop! she said she isnt going to back to hardcore i guess a woman can not voice her opinions, you talk about her crotch, and she should change her name to rocky please stop! believe me she isnt a lesbian and i would appreciate you will not talk about my wife like that, i told her maybe she should apoligize but maybe she shouldnt when she keeps being bashed. be a man and let it go! brett
    I'm done.

Guys and gals, please keep it above the belt. I want this to be an enjoyable site for all Chiefs fans.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast