Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: so-called fans

Hybrid View

Default so-called fans

to all the so-called fans,
    do u MORONS!!!!!! really think anyone from the chiefs staff and players want to hear u(men) or should i say WOMEN griping about the chiefs the way u do ...the game season is over LET IT GOOOOOOO..... and u gripe about trent ,lj,tony,jared and everyone else...they r the ones who r out there busting their butt, taking hits. u gripe about carl peterson that supposely lamar son's has a problem with carl peterson...which i believe the lamar family probably dont care about the football and thats why carl is there and til he announces if he is gonna retire if he does ...and if hunt didnt want peterson im sure he would of fired him long ago...keep ur opinions to urself, i as a die hard fan since 1980 i will always support the chiefs...ALWAYS.... and for those people who r gripe about coach edwards its his first yr here give him a break yes i realize chiefs needs to do something else in qbs and everyone else.....u people think u have the right to gripe about the players...lets see u out there... i bet there's probably 99% who r fat slobs and couldnt run 5 yards without an oxygen mask...so carl peterson and herman have to deal with the players that they have ...u say fire edwards...yes i know he calls the plays but its the players that makes the play not the ceo or the coach...geeezz... so for u people who think they have to gripe like a women needs get over it...at least they went to playoffs further than last yr....so i guess u pansies.... herman and mr ceo is here to stay til they decide to leave.... SO DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER YOURSELF....

maybe u, so called fans should get a dictionary (u can find them at the library) should look up die hard fan...u support the team whether they win or lose.....

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS TIRED OF MEN GRIPING WHAT CHIEFS SHOULD DO IF U DONT LIKE WHAT CHIEFS R DOING GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE AND QUIT GRIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: so-called fans

chiefs68 wrote:
    to all the so-called fans,
    do u MORONS!!!!!! really think anyone from the chiefs staff and players want to hear u(men) or should i say WOMEN griping about the chiefs the way u do ...the game season is over LET IT GOOOOOOO..... and u gripe about trent ,lj,tony,jared and everyone else...they r the ones who r out there busting their butt, taking hits. u gripe about carl peterson that supposely lamar son's has a problem with carl peterson...which i believe the lamar family probably dont care about the football and thats why carl is there and til he announces if he is gonna retire if he does ...and if hunt didnt want peterson im sure he would of fired him long ago...keep ur opinions to urself, i as a die hard fan since 1980 i will always support the chiefs...ALWAYS.... and for those people who r gripe about coach edwards its his first yr here give him a break yes i realize chiefs needs to do something else in qbs and everyone else.....u people think u have the right to gripe about the players...lets see u out there... i bet there's probably 99% who r fat slobs and couldnt run 5 yards without an oxygen mask...so carl peterson and herman have to deal with the players that they have ...u say fire edwards...yes i know he calls the plays but its the players that makes the play not the ceo or the coach...geeezz... so for u people who think they have to gripe like a women needs get over it...at least they went to playoffs further than last yr....so i guess u pansies.... herman and mr ceo is here to stay til they decide to leave.... SO DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER YOURSELF....

maybe u, so called fans should get a dictionary (u can find them at the library) should look up die hard fan...u support the team whether they win or lose.....

OH BY THE WAY THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS TIRED OF MEN GRIPING WHAT CHIEFS SHOULD DO IF U DONT LIKE WHAT CHIEFS R DOING GO WATCH SOMETHING ELSE AND QUIT GRIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    First off, you brought your a** here. So, saying that you are tired of hearing it..... is, quite obviously, STUPID.

Secondly, You won't find anyone here, who doesn't support this team. The fact that, maybe, some of us believe that we have a poor coach, or maybe our wide recievers made costly mistakes, or even that some other players/team personnel aren't very good at their jobs, doesn't mean that we don't support our team. you are on this page, look around, at the site, a bit. It is a Chiefs fan site. look to the left, just right there, on the left of these words, we are selling Kansas City Chiefs apparel.

Thirdly, this is where I choose to gripe. Everyone gripes. (just read your post.) I come here to gripe, because there are others here who share in my love of the Chiefs. There are others here, who have concerns about the team, as I do. If you don't have any gripes, then, by all means, tell us how fabulously the team performed. How the wonderful flowers and bunnies should make us all smile.

Fourthly, I, personally, am a Chicago Cubs fan, also. There is nothing that you can tell me about supporting a team, no matter what. I have done it. I do it every year.

Fifthly( O.k. forget the numbers.) If we quit griping, then we can just go ahead and eliminate this site. How many people can post on here, without a complaint?

Look, this is a great site, with alot of very decent Chiefs fans. If you can't handle some critisism against our Chiefs, then I'm afraid that there is no site for you. Honestly, this is the friendliest site that I have found. (I've checked several places) I can, certainly, tell you, that there is no way to convince me not to complain about the failures of my Chiefs.

By the way, welcome to the board. Please stop by the "introduce yourself" forum, and tell us a little about you.

:-D

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

great comeback chief31.
    i`ve been a fan since they moved to K.C. i remember when arrowhead was a farm. i was there going to games when they wrote the book on bad. now i travel 5 hours to see them play. i go in the summer to the open mini-camp. lets not forget all the caps,jerseys,stickers,flags,neon signs,ect that i have bought over the last 40+ years. its us so called fans who have been paying for all the above that there is a K.C. chiefs football team. if we didnt buy tickets or merchandice do you think lamar would have stayed?,no.
    this gives us the right to ***** all we want this year,last year and all years to come.
    but you know what, i`ll be a chief fan,,,*****`n or praising them for the rest of my life. get over it

wolfpack wrote:
    great comeback chief31....
    Ditto!

u guys r putting chiefs down... and u say ur a chiefs fan...oh ok if u say so!!!!!! and im not stupid....
    nada...

My prediction is that user 'chief68' is not a woman. It's a 10 yr old boy. Probably a donkey fan to boot. NO person with a diploma could have that bad of grammar.

Scram donkey fan, it's past your bedtime.

so im a 10yr old boy, is that how u talk to ur wife oh wait .....u havent come out of the closet yet...sorry to say im 38 female ....also dont be such ***....and im not a donkey fan..im sure thats the only pleasure u get is from a donkey.....tell ya what go do ur drugs and go drink ur beer....cuz thats what u r a loser!!!!!!!!!!!! and few women agrees with me...LOSER...LOSER...LOSER....LOSER

chiefs68 wrote:
    so im a 10yr old boy, is that how u talk to ur wife oh wait .....u havent come out of the closet yet...sorry to say im 38 female ....also dont be such ***....and im not a donkey fan..im sure thats the only pleasure u get is from a donkey.....tell ya what go do ur drugs and go drink ur beer....cuz thats what u r a loser!!!!!!!!!!!! and few women agrees with me...LOSER...LOSER...LOSER....LOSER
    You didnÂ’t pay a whole lot of attention in English class did you? Be gone troll....umm no wait your moronic posts make me laugh; you are without a doubt the most entertaining person here. So, by all means keep posting your idiocy so as to keep us all laughing.

chiefs68 wrote:
    u guys r putting chiefs down... and u say ur a chiefs fan...oh ok if u say so!!!!!! and im not stupid....
    I'm convinced. :roll:

You're obviously in some big time denial.

chief31 wrote:
    First off, you brought your a** here. So, saying that you are tired of hearing it..... is, quite obviously, STUPID.

Secondly, You won't find anyone here, who doesn't support this team. The fact that, maybe, some of us believe that we have a poor coach, or maybe our wide recievers made costly mistakes, or even that some other players/team personnel aren't very good at their jobs, doesn't mean that we don't support our team. you are on this page, look around, at the site, a bit. It is a Chiefs fan site. look to the left, just right there, on the left of these words, we are selling Kansas City Chiefs apparel.

Thirdly, this is where I choose to gripe. Everyone gripes. (just read your post.) I come here to gripe, because there are others here who share in my love of the Chiefs. There are others here, who have concerns about the team, as I do. If you don't have any gripes, then, by all means, tell us how fabulously the team performed. How the wonderful flowers and bunnies should make us all smile.

Fourthly, I, personally, am a Chicago Cubs fan, also. There is nothing that you can tell me about supporting a team, no matter what. I have done it. I do it every year.

Fifthly( O.k. forget the numbers.) If we quit griping, then we can just go ahead and eliminate this site. How many people can post on here, without a complaint?

Look, this is a great site, with alot of very decent Chiefs fans. If you can't handle some critisism against our Chiefs, then I'm afraid that there is no site for you. Honestly, this is the friendliest site that I have found. (I've checked several places) I can, certainly, tell you, that there is no way to convince me not to complain about the failures of my Chiefs.

By the way, welcome to the board. Please stop by the "introduce yourself" forum, and tell us a little about you.

:-D
    Great post bud! Best I've read so far! :-D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast