Thread: plan on winning tomorrow

Default plan on winning tomorrow

I am just now getting the feeling that brodie croyle is going to make a name for himself tomorrow. last game doesnt count. this whole week he was being prepared to START his first game in the nfl. This is his fair shot at being scrutinized for his play. however, i just have that gut feeling that he is going to have a great game tomorrow. i see a lot in him. he will make the great passes, it is just a matter of if he makes that rookie interception or not. please dont turn it over brodie cause i know you are going to be throwing the TDs!!!!!!

yeah yeah dont bring up the fact that he had like 5 chances in the red zone last week to get a TD.

this is a new beginning.

the team is quiet different from a huard/johnson team going to a croyle/priest team. the defense is still good. the o line still....well....sucks HAHA but this is it!! tomorrow, our playoff chances return to us.

I hope that 98.8% being right returns Sunday man.

I really, really do.

I want Brodie to do well so bad I can feel it in my bones.

Please let your prediction be right.

Jared Allen said he better throw for 6 TD against the Colts and I hope he is right too!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    I am just now getting the feeling that brodie croyle is going to make a name for himself tomorrow. last game doesnt count. this whole week he was being prepared to START his first game in the nfl. This is his fair shot at being scrutinized for his play. however, i just have that gut feeling that he is going to have a great game tomorrow. i see a lot in him. he will make the great passes, it is just a matter of if he makes that rookie interception or not. please dont turn it over brodie cause i know you are going to be throwing the TDs!!!!!!

yeah yeah dont bring up the fact that he had like 5 chances in the red zone last week to get a TD.

this is a new beginning.

the team is quiet different from a huard/johnson team going to a croyle/priest team. the defense is still good. the o line still....well....sucks HAHA but this is it!! tomorrow, our playoff chances return to us.
    Got Croyle on your FF team eh?

Well at least when we went to Indi last year in the playoffs we held Peyton and company to 23 points. Course we only got 8 ourselves, but Croyle/Holmes could very well muster 24 for us today.

Go Chiefs!

With Indy's decimated defense I hope we can get 42 points!!!

Reverse the spread guys, do it for the fans!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png