Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 2020 NFL Draft Day

Default 2020 NFL Draft Day

The Bengals are on the Clock!!!

Pick #1 - Bengals Select | LSU | QB - Joe Borrow

Pick #252 - Denver Broncos select | Florida | WR - Tyrie Cleveland

Pick #253 - Minnesota Vikings select | Washburn | Guard - Kyle Hinton

Pick #254 - Denver Broncos select | North Dakota State | DE - Derrek Tuszka

And the Final pick of the 2020 NFL draft Mr. Irrelevant is.

Pick #255 - New York Giants select | Georgia | ILB - Tae Crowder

Here's a video on the Chiefs latest pick:

https://www.chiefs.com/video/chiefs-...he-2020-nfl-dr

And with that this concludes the coverage of the 2020 NFL draft. (Man am I tired lol)

We know that Patrick Mahomes is the common denominator versus the rest of the AFC West, but there is another factor that been going on over the past 4-5 years:

The Chiefs have been hitting more often on their mid to late round picks than the other AFC West teams & I believe they did it again in this draft. The other AFC West teams -- especially the Donkeys -- have been drafting players after round 1 that are out of league in 2 to 3 years and probably delivering pizza to somebody's doorstep, while the Chiefs have been getting some good football players.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Great CB pick he was rated as a top corner by most Chiefs figure heads and writers
    What???? I stop watching and decide to go to work and chiefs trade back into the draft for a cb. I have to look who he is but atleast it's cb depth.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    A little surprised they traded back into the draft but if they were going to CB is the spot. Biggest need on the team IMO
    I agree. Thats why I was more upset about the dr pick in the 5th. When it comes to the 5th round and later thats there where I think you should draft purely on talent and athleticism and hope they can develope. I just don't think the De we took has that much upside. I think wr, oline, DB, is the spots that can develope the most in the late rounds if they have the athleticism. Oline can develop easier than dline cuz its about techniques on dline its more about your strengths and speed and measurements. Im going to **** up cuz i think I'm just blabbing on right now but 5th and later rounds is where you take chances on athletes that fit your system. I guess fit would be the key word. But I still really love this draft.

I have no problems with this draft. If you think about it, here the Chiefs are drafting at the end of every round because they win the SB, so one has to temper their expectations, but I think they killed it and had their best draft under Brett Veach.

Think back 10 years & that 2010 draft. I didn't like that draft at all, as there were too many reaches and missed opportunities, and on a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate that 2010 draft a -50 (minus 50), as I never doubted that just about every one of those selections wouldn't be in KC beyond their rookie contracts.

This 2020 draft gets a 10. This time there were seized opportunities (round 3 -- thanks Turd Elway, for not taking the O-Lineman at #95 and letting the Chiefs get him with the next pick) and there is some great potential all the way down the line with every player the Chiefs took in this draft.