Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fire Herm

Default Fire Herm

They need to fire Herm NOW!!!! He says he isn't conservative yea right.. How can you take the offence KC has had for the last 4 years and not make a 1st down until 1/2 into the 3rd quarter? He is a terrible coach and the Chiefs will never make it anywhere with him. He says you can't win with a team that throws it all around the field, WELL what just beat you????? Maybe you shouldn't eat dinner with the other coach the night before the game..... Fire his *** now. :-x

Default Re: Fire Herm

While I, no doubt, agree with you, here, I see no chance of Herm leaving. Our new owner won't have the guts to make that kind of decision. Not to mention, C.P. will love the fact that we made the playoffs.

What will happen, is that Mike Solari (offensive coordinator) will take the heat for the lack-luster offense. To some extent, I'm sure, deservedly.

I would be happy to accept Herm, if I knew that he would allow Solari to run the offense. But, that will, likely, never happen. I saw alot of Herms type of offense in this, and several other, game.

i agree Herm needs to stay out of the offense. BUT he won't

I'm afraid you are correct. What's worse, is that he will probably take the reigns, entirely, next season. Rather they fire Solari, or not. I can, already, see Solari, under the bus, though.

khosier wrote:
    They need to fire Herm NOW!!!! He says he isn't conservative yea right.. How can you take the offence KC has had for the last 4 years and not make a 1st down until 1/2 into the 3rd quarter? He is a terrible coach and the Chiefs will never make it anywhere with him. He says you can't win with a team that throws it all around the field, WELL what just beat you????? Maybe you shouldn't eat dinner with the other coach the night before the game..... Fire his *** now. :-x
    Yeah, I think Herm even paid for the dinner, dinner conversation went something like this:
    "Well Herm, are you going to run LJ up the middle a lot?"
    "Yes, I think that I beat you this way."
    "Hmmm, yoou know, you better use Tony G as a blocking back, because you need some help there."
    "Why thank you Tony, I think I will do just that."
    "Yeah, I shouldn't tell you this, but we are very vulnable to a run, run, pass offense."
    "Really, why thank you Tony, are we on fro golf Sunday?"
    "Sure, Herm, what are friends for."

I guess we can look for more of the same next year, Sigh!

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I don't think he is that stupid but who knows. i am going to put a site together called fireherm.com and we'll see what happens. :-x

I will guarantee that Herm told Solari, "I don't want to see anything sneaky out there, they can't stop the run. so, you just ram it, right at the middle." Now he's saying, to himself, "If I were calling the plays, We would have won this game, easily."

Why not go all the way and call it Fire Herm and Carl site. just a thought.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    Why not go all the way and call it Fire Herm and Carl site. just a thought.
    I can't disagree with that. But, unless Cowher decides to come over, who the hell would we find to replace him? Herm, that is.

As long as our GM thinks only about the money he makes. that will not happen, after all Pitt would want a first or second round draft pick. (grin)
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast