Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition to get Solari out of here!

Default Petition to get Solari out of here!

This guys is an absolute joke. With the exception of the Colts last drive I just saw, our defense has played their hearts out. All I see out of our offense is conservative junk, this is embarrassing. We wouldn't even have 3 points if it wasn't for the interception. Of course, Rayner has stunk, we should have 9 points.
    I've just had enough for too long, you can't blame all of it on our line. This play calling has been pathetic, I wanna see him gone.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yep, that "play not to lose" mentality will lose us the game much of the time.
    I don't mind the call if there is the potential that our offense might score in the second half, but the way our possessions are we need as many chances as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't mind the call if there is the potential that our offense might score in the second half, but the way our possessions are we need as many chances as possible.
    Absolutely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I certainly don't disagree with the notion of trying to score points. Just showing that the sample 'worst case scenario' was not that at all. The worst case scenario would have been that Croyle would get sacked on that play, and possibly even fumble the ball.
    And possibly lose?

I would hate for that to happen.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The sack would have been no worse than taking the knee and leaving the field. Try a play and if it is a positive one then go with it, if it is a sack then run out the clock like they did, but you can't play not to get sacked or intercepted. That sounds like the philosophy of a coach i know in KC.
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And possibly lose?

I would hate for that to happen.

Let me repeat... I do not agree with the idea of just sitting on the ball there. I am just pointing out what Herm was scared of. I was not scared of that, myself. I wanted to see the ball in the air.

Let me repeat... I do not agree with the idea of just sitting on the ball there. I am just pointing out what Herm was scared of. I was not scared of that, myself. I wanted to see the ball in the air.
    Amen!

Both times right?

Brodie got hamstringed with the lateral crap in the final four seconds of the game.

What do you have to lose at that point?

Why don't you go for the Hail Mary?

I don't get it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Amen!

Both times right?

Brodie got hamstringed with the lateral crap in the final four seconds of the game.

What do you have to lose at that point?

Why don't you go for the Hail Mary?

I don't get it.
    That would be the one, of three situations, that I won't complain about. Either way, it's a long-shot.

But 1:15 left, in the first half, with all three time-outs available, you have to go for it. And on second and twenty, in the final minutes of the game, again, do something.

That would be the one, of three situations, that I won't complain about. Either way, it's a long-shot.

But 1:15 left, in the first half, with all three time-outs available, you have to go for it. And on second and twenty, in the final minutes of the game, again, do something.
    Agreed; but that would require Herm to grow some intestinal fortitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed; but that would require Herm to grow some intestinal fortitude.
    Or a pair of balls!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

solari $ucks period. we all pretty much agree with that but i think if god himself was our OC hermmie wouldn`t let him do anything.hermmie never has had a threating offense and never will,(unless clark grows some balls and forces hermmie).
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Or a pair of balls!

Those are securely tucked away in his wifes purse.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast