Week 11 | Sunday - KC @ LV | 7:20 PM

Week 12 | Sunday - KC @ Tampa Bay | 3:25 PM

Week 13 | Sunday - Denver @ KC | 7:20 PM

Week 14 | Sunday - KC @ Miami | Noon

Week 15 | Sunday - KC @ New Orleans Saints | 3:25 PM

Week 16 | Sunday - Atlanta Falcons @ KC | Noon

Week 17 | Sunday - LAC @ KC | Noon

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I think anyone who is bringing their seasons back already is making a mistake. And it will cost them dearly. Even the amount of Players on the sidelines, dugouts, or drivers/crew members in the pits not to mention all the tv people is over the limit of most states # of people that can be gathered in 1 place. I think they should wait until next year.
    I feel this way about youth sports as well. I understand the need to get out and do something, but is it worth the risk

Can only hope that we get to play this schedule. The games that stand out to me would be the Saints, Texans, and the Ravens. A lot of the teams that we play have issues top to bottom. But we've managed to retain our roster, coaching staff and management, so think it boils down to us staying healthy and how much the rookies can bring to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I think anyone who is bringing their seasons back already is making a mistake. And it will cost them dearly. Even the amount of Players on the sidelines, dugouts, or drivers/crew members in the pits not to mention all the tv people is over the limit of most states # of people that can be gathered in 1 place. I think they should wait until next year.
    Unfortunately think this is going to be the case. Imagine the damage this stuff could do if we had an outbreak coming from the stadium, or in the locker room. The players would recover from it, but there is too many others that it might spread to that wouldn't be able to recover from it as easily.

I will give you an Example a very large stadium College Stadium for instance like the Michigan Wolverines can hold an attendance of upwards of 110,000k + Imagine if 1/5 or 1/4 of those people were infected with the virus it would be deadly. IMO they just cant take that chance. Let alone have the players take that chance as much as they bang on about the players being their biggest asset.

Having a sister who is a nurse I believe that there will be a season and things will be ok. My only question is will there be fans or not.

This virus stuff while a issue isn't as big as it is made out to be by some
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Having a sister who is a nurse I believe that there will be a season and things will be ok. My only question is will there be fans or not.

If there is a season, the players on all teams may have to brace themselves for playing the games in empty stadiums -- which would be an eerie feeling for all of them. The NFL could still have fans tune into the games live via the web by some paid subscription package. Look at how the draft was conducted.

I don't agree. I know three people who have lost someone to this. One was a 34 year old healthy father of 2. He was a grade school teacher in Colorado. They told him to not even come in because he wasn't risk until it was too late. This has hit so many more people than reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't agree. I know three people who have lost someone to this. One was a 34 year old healthy father of 2. He was a grade school teacher in Colorado. They told him to not even come in because he wasn't risk until it was too late. This has hit so many more people than reported.
    First I 100% agree that this has hit more people then known. That's because testing was done so poorly. A few weeks ago I got sick was it the virus or something else well I can't tell you while the people in the prison had testing there was no place in our county to be tested.

I believe we will have a season still because we have a number of things working for us. Like Time there are still 2 months before training camp would even open. Our immune systems will have more time to fight this. They have already found people are creating antibodies to help fight the virus

In short there's a good chance that the worst of it is over. When a virus mutates like this it is always very hard at first but science finding a vaccine and our bodies immune systems get a grip on it in time. If it were July and we were in this spot I would agree there would be little chance for a season but we still have time. And reason to be hopeful. In testing they found less then 1% of MLB employees had the virus. I think that's another reason to be hopeful.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Personally I won't be 100% with this stuff until I hear the words "available vaccine"...IMO just looking around and seeing actions of people think we're setting ourselves up for a re-lapse.

When it comes to the season think the gauge will be the season ticket sales. While I'm sure that player's unions & team owners are weighing the safety of the players and fans, also think that they are a lot of players that are willing to play, and that there's no shortage of business owners looking to make money. But if people (some which are probably coming off unemployment) aren't renewing season tickets or buying new ones, think that'll be the deciding point for the league.

First I 100% agree that this has hit more people then known. That's because testing was done so poorly. A few weeks ago I got sick was it the virus or something else well I can't tell you while the people in the prison had testing there was no place in our county to be tested.

I believe we will have a season still because we have a number of things working for us. Like Time there are still 2 months before training camp would even open. Our immune systems will have more time to fight this. They have already found people are creating antibodies to help fight the virus

In short there's a good chance that the worst of it is over. When a virus mutates like this it is always very hard at first but science finding a vaccine and our bodies immune systems get a grip on it in time. If it were July and we were in this spot I would agree there would be little chance for a season but we still have time. And reason to be hopeful. In testing they found less then 1% of MLB employees had the virus. I think that's another reason to be hopeful.
    St. Joe is a hotspot with the Virus right now. I don't want the Chiefs risking camp in that town right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Personally I won't be 100% with this stuff until I hear the words "available vaccine"...IMO just looking around and seeing actions of people think we're setting ourselves up for a re-lapse.

When it comes to the season think the gauge will be the season ticket sales. While I'm sure that player's unions & team owners are weighing the safety of the players and fans, also think that they are a lot of players that are willing to play, and that there's no shortage of business owners looking to make money. But if people (some which are probably coming off unemployment) aren't renewing season tickets or buying new ones, think that'll be the deciding point for the league.
    When it comes to the money aspect keep in mind the NFL makes more off the TV deals then they do with ticket sales. This is another reason that I think there will be a season. They won't want to lose that TV money
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast