Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Herm gave his friend Tony the game.

Default Herm gave his friend Tony the game.

I am sure of it.

He just couldn't take seeing his best friend lose three in a row...

We have the weapons to win the game and he can't even use them.

Even the announcers said they need to stop running on first down.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I am one of the few that would never blame the kicker for a loss.... but I think we played very good today, we should never rely on the kicker to begin with.

Agreed Tammie.

We had bad kicks, and so did Indy.

Their guy just happened to be injured and missed the first two because of that.

If Herm is so big on defense and not worrying about scoring points, you can't blame our kicker for this game.

I wonder how many times he has even kicked on turf in his career, and what the the percentage is for them.

Rayner is a good kicker, and I want to keep him, unless he has multiple 2 miss games.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Agreed Tammie.

We had bad kicks, and so did Indy.

Their guy just happened to be injured and missed the first two because of that.

If Herm is so big on defense and not worrying about scoring points, you can't blame our kicker for this game.

I wonder how many times he has even kicked on turf in his career, and what the the percentage is for them.

Rayner is a good kicker, and I want to keep him, unless he has multiple 2 miss games.
    But rayner already has.... we shouldnt be at that level of play... we should have gone for it at 3rd and freakin long.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Still wondering how numbered Rayner's days are.

we are goood.... we can do it - rayner may be replaced, but I for one, dont think that will fix our prob...

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    But rayner already has.... we shouldnt be at that level of play... we should have gone for it at 3rd and freakin long.
    I meant more of them.

I have liked the way he kicked earlier in the season. If he is falling about now we will ned to replace the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    we are goood.... we can do it - rayner may be replaced, but I for one, dont think that will fix our prob...

Exactly you can't count on your kicker to win games all the time HERM!

You need to unleash the hounds and go for the jugular, rather than trying to keep it close and then doing a terrible job of managing the game.

Have I mentioned that I hate Herm? (Not the guy, but the coach.)

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Still wondering how numbered Rayner's days are.
    I would hate to be a kicker in the NFL. A couple of missed kicks, and, BOOM, get him out of there. How many balls get dropped by WR's in a game? Do we automatically throw them to the wayside?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Thing is (and I am not calling for Rayners job we have much larger problems) Kickers only have 1 job, come in and make the field goals. I agree with others that Rayner has far too many times that he needs to try a field goal. I would love to see Rayner kicking all extra points, and I would love to see Colquitt be a non factor in games. Problem is Hermie wants to play for field position, that is why he runs for 2 or 3 yards on 3rd and 8+ every time.
    I think that Jared Allen and the D are doing great this year, but you cant put every game squarely on their shoulders and expect to win.

Notice to Herm field position isn't winning you games. Wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Thing is (and I am not calling for Rayners job we have much larger problems) Kickers only have 1 job, come in and make the field goals. I agree with others that Rayner has far too many times that he needs to try a field goal. I would love to see Rayner kicking all extra points, and I would love to see Colquitt be a non factor in games. Problem is Hermie wants to play for field position, that is why he runs for 2 or 3 yards on 3rd and 8+ every time.
    I think that Jared Allen and the D are doing great this year, but you cant put every game squarely on their shoulders and expect to win.

Notice to Herm field position isn't winning you games. Wake up.
    well put!!! kicker only have one freakin job to do.... he aint doin it. but it should not come down to that...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast