Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Herm and Solari SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Herm and Solari SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the hell is with the 2nd or 3rd and long and running a draw?! Herm's philosophy of not throwing on 3rd and long and hoping the defense can hold is the sole reason we lost. The players did what they were asked and Herm and Solari gave the game away. Priest could never get anything going because of the predictable run, run, pass call playing. I think my local high school team has more imagination and risk taking when calling plays.

I'm very pleased with Croyle. He should have started earlier to give this team a chance. I'm soooooo bent out of shape with the play calling this week. Pathetic! Ugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

for the first time, i have to agree. The coaches lost this game...along with Dave Rayner.

good thing we're in a horrible division.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Rayne missed 2,so did they. Croyle did look good.but this play calling su@ks,period! edwards lost this game and it makes me sick.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    for the first time, i have to agree. The coaches lost this game...along with Dave Rayner.

Rayner has some of the blame. Probably 10%. But the other 90% lies solely on the Herm and Company. He needs to goe. The players are performing and his play calling blows. That is why his career record is now 52-54. Not even .500!!!!

+--------------+----------+
    | Reg. Season | Playoffs |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | Year TM | W L T | W L |
    | 2001 nyj | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2002 nyj | 9 7 0 | 1 1 |
    | 2003 nyj | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2004 nyj | 10 6 0 | 1 1 |
    | 2005 nyj | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2006 kan | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2007 kan | 4 6 0 | 0 0 |
    | TOTALS | 52 54 0 | 2 4 |

THIS DEFENSE IS GETTING REALLY GOOD!!! Let's just get a different coordinator before we fire the head coach.

THIS DEFENSE IS GETTING REALLY GOOD!!! Let's just get a different coordinator before we fire the head coach.
    I agree with you, I haven't been to high on Herm's philosophies, but I think I'd rather see if things would go better if Solari was out of here. If things don't improve, then we know why!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

How do you feel about wasting those 3 timeouts now guy?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    How do you feel about wasting those 3 timeouts now guy?

umm....it was still the right thing to do in that situation. We were well on our side of the field. that didnt have too much to do with the outcome of this game.

That is BS. I knew we weren't gonna be able to hold the Colts for the entire second half.

1:15 is a lot of time in the NFL. We could have scored with a break away by DBo, or gotten downfield and tried yet another FG.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I agree with you, I haven't been to high on Herm's philosophies, but I think I'd rather see if things would go better if Solari was out of here. If things don't improve, then we know why!
    Solari just does what Herm wants him to do. Herm has always been a very conservative coach. But in the fourth quarter and in a tied game on the road, you can't play call like that. You have to throw it down field. Running a draw for a couple or an imcomplete throw? Pretty much the same result. But at least if you try to throw and pick up a first down, you control the clock and the game. But to kick it away to Manning at home with little time left? Stupid! Herm has no one to blame and I hope and expect that he takes the blame on this one.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast