Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herm Edward's press conference after Indy game...

Default Herm Edward's press conference after Indy game...

again, a terrible coach....saying the same thing he says every week.

"we need to put points on the board"

thank you, captain obvious.

you are truly a moron. Get that Chiefs logo off your shirt, you do not deserve it.

I just posted part of Herm's Press conference youtube style, sorry to repost guy.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I really don't care to hear another thing from Herms' mouth. Unless it's "I'm resigning for the good of the team." Anything else right now will just raise my blood pressure to an unsafe level.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I am happy believe it or not with our team today. Our D did show up, our O definately did their job... Croyle looked pretty damn good running out of the pocket and even running some rather than just standing around with a dumb look on his face. Colts did have the opportunity to run the clock out and win with a kick. Not as bad as everyone predicted.... peyton will still have the question his style heh hehe

what about his smart decision to bench drummond??? I think he made some good choices...... give it a chance

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    what about his smart decision to bench drummond??? I think he made some good choices...... give it a chance

yes...anyone but drummond!! FINALLY.

things are starting to gel for ME personally...

my 3 players i couldnt stand....huard, LJ and drummond...are out of the lineup.

tammie you are right that our players played great! and our players were good enough to win. but the play calling was just natrocious

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE COACHING JOB once again.

we have to open up the offense. that means mix it up on 1st down.

sometimes run up the middle

sometimes run up the side

sometimes screen pass

sometimes throw it long

keep the opponents D honest, then our offensive line can have a chance, and it all starts from there.

chiefs have a bad bad bad coach in Herman Edwards.

What about his dumb decision in putting in Kennison on punt returns? That guy fumbled once, and nearly fumbled again! I would've switched Kennison for ANYONE else after that first fumble.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    What about his dumb decision in putting in Kennison on punt returns? That guy fumbled once, and nearly fumbled again! I would've switched Kennison for ANYONE else after that first fumble.
    i think jared allen should return punts and kickoffs. he could run through everyone.

the defenders would run in fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I also didn't agree with putting in Kennison for punt returns, but you can't really blame the guy for the fumble, the defender hit the ball/arm with his helmet, and those fumbles will happen 99% of the time.

Webb was pretty impressive, though!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast