Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else besides me happy that LJ is on the sidelines?

Default Anyone else besides me happy that LJ is on the sidelines?

Welll...here goes my first post... wonder if it will stir up anything...

OK - sorry - first post was a dud... my five year old bumped me and it sent.

Go figure.... great way to start my very first post.... sorta felt like the Chiefs.... all the tools, poor execution.

Sorry, I'll try again...

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Bottom line in my opinion is , we definately need LJ back. I dont believe he running behind Priest those years did anything but help LJ to what he is now.
    When we run our offense the way we have been this season you cant really expect to be anywhere but where we are! Actually we are lucky for our D otherwise we would be hurting more. If somboday doesnt fire Solari and get someone in there with even half of a brain, we are gonna continue to lose over and over! We had this game, it WAS ours. But our coaching staff was more than happy to give it away.....very disappointing!

FYR!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Once I am able to give rep again, you get it.

LJ is not the problem.

It is partly the O line, but mostly the play calling.

I don't care who is calling the plays, it is Herm's job to pick someone to pick the plays well.

I love Priest, but was asking for LJ to be put in both years Priest got hurt because I saw so much more talent from him.

I think he learned alot from Priest, but would be at such a higher lever of footwork had he had 3 full seasons as a starter.

Start hatin' on me I don't care anymore.
    AMEN!
    i don't know how many times this has to be stated. im glad priest is getting to play again, but he is not who CP invested all that cash in. LJ is the future, so IDK we are just gonna have to live with the fact that LJ is and will be our RB man. He's not out for the whole season. He's injured, he's not playing for now, and we have a really good back up in PRIEST.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am glad to see LJ on the bench, and I'm not glad. I've always thought Priest was a better back and glad that is has returned. Thank goodness for that. LJ just hasn't performed up to his initial standards from previous seasons. I don't think he is into it now after he got his money. I hope Priest shows us what he used to be before his major injury. If only we had Richardson back, then we would have the best running game. Richardson had a lot to do with Priest's and LJ's success when he was here. Go Priest - give us all u got.
    www.AAASportsMemorabilia.com
    Home of Great Sports Memorabilia

Look, I understand that a lot of people here like Priest. What is a bit confusing to me is all the ridiculous comments on how the team is better with him in the game!!! Did you people watch the same game I did yesterday? 19 carries for 55 yards against the Colts Run defense?????? I know a ton of it has to do with the O line but with that said, it doesn't matter who is in the backfield, they will not succeed! LJ is the better back at this point in both of their careers! NO QUESTION! Im glad he's getting a chance to play a little but be realistic. His career is on the down side as I said before the season started and he is clearly a backup at this point. From my view point, he doesn't have what he used to and who ( except a bunch on here ) would have expected him too???? He sat out for two years for gods sake!!! Not many do that at all let alone do it and be effective!!

Playoffs? And as for Indy that game was winable,But there are pansies calling all the plays and until their balls drop back to where they are supposed to be we have no chance at anything. However I really liked what I saw from Brodie, this guy could be great.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I normally dont do this, but I love how people can call themselves fans and root for a player to be injured. Especially one of the stars on the team.
    I just typed a a biggg lonnnng post in response to this, and it was lost in cyber-land. ergh!!!! :mad: I'm havin' some trouble posting on this forum - ugh!

So - I'll try to recreate it... but it was really good... not sure I'll remember it all... :(

1 - I didn't say that I was happy that LJ was hurt.. .I am just happy that he is on the sideline. The coaches never would have benched him for being a BIG BABY, but I wasn't rooting for him to get hurt. Just wanted to clear that up.

2 - I am not a big stats person, like some of you are, but I am a season ticket holder who enjoys watching players who give 100% week in and week out without whining.

I am irked that I can't remember the rest of my points and now my computer is freaking out on me... so I guess that's it for now. ugh!

PS What's a "rep"?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Look, I understand that a lot of people here like Priest. What is a bit confusing to me is all the ridiculous comments on how the team is better with him in the game!!! Did you people watch the same game I did yesterday? 19 carries for 55 yards against the Colts Run defense?????? I know a ton of it has to do with the O line but with that said, it doesn't matter who is in the backfield, they will not succeed! LJ is the better back at this point in both of their careers! NO QUESTION! Im glad he's getting a chance to play a little but be realistic. His career is on the down side as I said before the season started and he is clearly a backup at this point. From my view point, he doesn't have what he used to and who ( except a bunch on here ) would have expected him too???? He sat out for two years for gods sake!!! Not many do that at all let alone do it and be effective!!
    I am a fan of both LJ and PH, In this game LJ would have been a better back. With a weak run defense, LJ should be able to run over, and thru them. PH is a better back against a stronger run D, because of his style of running, and ablility in the passing game. LJ is smash mouth runner, he needs to hit the hole and bust thru,.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Holmes didnt do so bad the first half. but holmes is only good for around 15 to20 carries now. he look tired in the 2nd half. plus it didnt help when you run the ball every first down so the defense knows whats coming. until the offense is opened up,the RB`S of this team right now is screwed. gutless playcalling.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Holmes didnt do so bad the first half. but holmes is only good for around 15 to20 carries now. he look tired in the 2nd half. plus it didnt help when you run the ball every first down so the defense knows whats coming. until the offense is opened up,the RB`S of this team right now is screwed. gutless playcalling.
    Yes, but keep in mind that this is his 2 game, he is still getting game conditioned, if that make any sense at all, just my opinion.
    Totally agree about the play calling, we have to open up the offense, that is the only way we will get any type of run game going. We are to predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Awesome post. My thoughts exactly!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast