Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Anyone else besides me happy that LJ is on the sidelines?

Default Anyone else besides me happy that LJ is on the sidelines?

Welll...here goes my first post... wonder if it will stir up anything...

OK - sorry - first post was a dud... my five year old bumped me and it sent.

Go figure.... great way to start my very first post.... sorta felt like the Chiefs.... all the tools, poor execution.

Sorry, I'll try again...

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    well look at it this way, if we DID win our sucky division this year and went out in the first round of the playoffs, herm would have another year of security.

not saying he isnt still secure in his job...but you never know, this will be helpful in driving herm out of kansas city.

oh guess what, i was on the radio today. 1410 AM in Wichita, KS...7:30am today this station was talking about who is the turkey this year (i guess the biggest screw up or idiot of the year) and they were taking nominations. Well some ppl got in and talked about our old wichita state coach tergeon and a few other coaches got mentioned, so i call in and to my surprise, i got through!! well i mentioned Herm edwards for my nomination of biggest turkey of the year and the radio host agreed with me!! it was pretty cool.
    I agree with you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    well look at it this way, if we DID win our sucky division this year and went out in the first round of the playoffs, herm would have another year of security.

not saying he isnt still secure in his job...but you never know, this will be helpful in driving herm out of kansas city.

oh guess what, i was on the radio today. 1410 AM in Wichita, KS...7:30am today this station was talking about who is the turkey this year (i guess the biggest screw up or idiot of the year) and they were taking nominations. Well some ppl got in and talked about our old wichita state coach tergeon and a few other coaches got mentioned, so i call in and to my surprise, i got through!! well i mentioned Herm edwards for my nomination of biggest turkey of the year and the radio host agreed with me!! it was pretty cool.
    Double rep guy. Post something else so I can give it to you twice!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567