Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are in good shape if...

Default We are in good shape if...

...if chargers and broncos lose, we are right where we need to be. New qb playing well, defense playing well again.

we still have to face Chargers and Broncs again anyways, so we have to beat em fair and square to win playoff birth.

We have a season to play still!!!

good game for defense, brodie, and bowe.

the coaches once again lost the game for us.

GO CHIEFS!!!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

we will never be in good shape with hermmie and his lapdog solari running the show.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    ...if chargers and broncos lose, we are right where we need to be. New qb playing well, defense playing well again.

we still have to face Chargers and Broncs again anyways, so we have to beat em fair and square to win playoff birth.

We have a season to play still!!!

good game for defense, brodie, and bowe.

the coaches once again lost the game for us.

GO CHIEFS!!!
    No offense Tim, but this coaching will not even get us a .500 season at this point. The Chargers are a better team with some problems. But even their worse game is better than our best game. They put up more points than we do on a weekly basis. It will be close. But this season is nothing to brag about, even if we do win the West. The whole West should be embarrassed. I know I am. As long as Herm and Solari are calling the plays, we are set up to lose.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    No offense Tim, but this coaching will not even get us a .500 season at this point. The Chargers are a better team with some problems. But even their worse game is better than our best game. They put up more points than we do on a weekly basis. It will be close. But this season is nothing to brag about, even if we do win the West. The whole West should be embarrassed. I know I am. As long as Herm and Solari are calling the plays, we are set up to lose.
    That would be worst game, and if I recall in one of our games, (Not our best) we beat them. If you think they are so great why don't you go to their board and root for them. But then again I expect such oversights for someone who can't see that the team is missing LJ.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    That would be worst game, and if I recall in one of our games, (Not our best) we beat them. If you think they are so great why don't you go to their board and root for them. But then again I expect such oversights for someone who can't see that the team is missing LJ.
    Whatever big guy. LJ was producing nothing but bad attitude. He has had a mediocre season at best. 559 yards up to week 9. That's an average of 62 yards a game and 3.5 yards per rush. A whopping 3 TD's this year too. He's a terrible pass blocker and can't run to the edge if his life depended on it. He's a 3rd and short, goal line runner. But if he doesn't get the third down he throws or kicks the football like the baby he is and moves the team backwards. Oh yeah, the Chiefs are really missing that! Priest Holmes hasn't played in TWO years and is already averaging 3.0 yards per rush! LJ is a non-issue.

By the way, statistically the Chargers beat us hands down in most categories. I'm not saying they're the best around, but when they are on it, they put up points. Something the Chiefs can't seem to do this season.

Points per game...SD 23.6, KC 15
    Points this season...SD 212, KC 135
    TD's this season...SD 11, KC 9
    Rushing yards per game...SD 110.8, KC 78.1

In light of the fact that the coaching staff was turned upside down in the off season in San Diego, I think they've done OK. What's our excuse? Hell, what's the AFC West's excuse. Every team, including the Chiefs, sucks bad this year.

I make no apologies about the Chiefs. I am a huge fan and I am entitled to my opinion as are you. But don't question me as a fan or tell me to "go to their board and root for them." That just shows your maturity or lack thereof. Nothing more despicable to turn on other fans. Good look with that.

Whatever big guy. LJ was producing nothing but bad attitude. He has had a mediocre season at best. 559 yards up to week 9. That's an average of 62 yards a game and 3.5 yards per rush. A whopping 3 TD's this year too. He's a terrible pass blocker and can't run to the edge if his life depended on it. He's a 3rd and short, goal line runner. But if he doesn't get the third down he throws or kicks the football like the baby he is and moves the team backwards. Oh yeah, the Chiefs are really missing that! Priest Holmes hasn't played in TWO years and is already averaging 3.0 yards per rush! LJ is a non-issue.

By the way, statistically the Chargers beat us hands down in most categories. I'm not saying they're the best around, but when they are on it, they put up points. Something the Chiefs can't seem to do this season.

Points per game...SD 23.6, KC 15
    Points this season...SD 212, KC 135
    TD's this season...SD 11, KC 9
    Rushing yards per game...SD 110.8, KC 78.1

In light of the fact that the coaching staff was turned upside down in the off season in San Diego, I think they've done OK. What's our excuse? Hell, what's the AFC West's excuse. Every team, including the Chiefs, sucks bad this year.

I make no apologies about the Chiefs. I am a huge fan and I am entitled to my opinion as are you. But don't question me as a fan or tell me to "go to their board and root for them." That just shows your maturity or lack thereof. Nothing more despicable to turn on other fans. Good look with that.
    It's hard to score TD's outside the Red Zone for any RB in the NFL.

I haven't checked your stats, but is that 3 TD's just rushing? Because I think he has one reception for a TD.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It's hard to score TD's outside the Red Zone for any RB in the NFL.

I haven't checked your stats, but is that 3 TD's just rushing? Because I think he has one reception for a TD.
    Yes, 3 TD's rushing and 1 receiving. I'm not saying it's horrible, but not good either. He's ranked in a 8 way tie for 20th in total TD's.

Yes, 3 TD's rushing and 1 receiving. I'm not saying it's horrible, but not good either. He's ranked in a 8 way tie for 20th in total TD's.
    OK, and how many times did Priest get in the Red Zone and have a chance to score a TD today?

I love Priest he is one of my all time favorite players, but LJ is not the problem.

He has an attitude problem, I agree. But he is handling his anger pretty well in my opinion, considering the coaching he has to endure.

Herm still thinks we have Roaf and Shields, because he hasn't even bothered to look at the Offensive line roster. Why would he? He doesn't care about the offense.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    OK, and how many times did Priest get in the Red Zone and have a chance to score a TD today?

I love Priest he is one of my all time favorite players, but LJ is not the problem.

He has an attitude problem, I agree. But he is handling his anger pretty well in my opinion, considering the coaching he has to endure.

Herm still thinks we have Roaf and Shields, because he hasn't even bothered to look at the Offensive line roster. Why would he? He doesn't care about the offense.
    LJ doesn't strike me as a team player. Strictly out there for himself. LJ is not the only problem. No, the big picture includes 1. Herm and Solari 2. The O line and 3. LJ can't stretch to the sides or wait for blocks to set up. Throw all that together and LJ is not suited for this team. Was he suited for the last two years? Yes. But when the defense knows A-That the Chiefs run on 1st and 2nd downs and B-LJ will hit the pile on a draw, those defenses stack the box and squash him each time. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. But Holmes is more than likely in for the rest of the season. The Chiefs are suspect in the handling of LJ's injury. Why? I think he has a worse injury than they are letting on. And has LJ been on the sideline in any of the last two games? Hmmm.

LJ doesn't strike me as a team player. Strictly out there for himself. LJ is not the only problem. No, the big picture includes 1. Herm and Solari 2. The O line and 3. LJ can't stretch to the sides or wait for blocks to set up. Throw all that together and LJ is not suited for this team. Was he suited for the last two years? Yes. But when the defense knows A-That the Chiefs run on 1st and 2nd downs and B-LJ will hit the pile on a draw, those defenses stack the box and squash him each time. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. But Holmes is more than likely in for the rest of the season. The Chiefs are suspect in the handling of LJ's injury. Why? I think he has a worse injury than they are letting on. And has LJ been on the sideline in any of the last two games? Hmmm.
    LJ could take a pitch to the outside and not have to take the extra 3 steps to get out there after the hand off.

Thank you for supporting me by saying the play calling is terrible and that is why he is suffering.

I don't think I have seen him on the sidelines no.

I also don't blame him for his attitude with the coaching staff.

LJ is a superstar and is being used poorly in this offense (we have an offense?).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast