Thread: Chiefs at Ravens Postgame

Default Chiefs at Ravens Postgame

Well that game wasn't what I expected

Tonight the Chiefs were clearly the better team. Point blank. Have to give all the credit in the world to Andy Reid. He had this team ready to play and it wasn't close. Some of the playcalls that he pulled out were just great. Got to give Big Red an A+ tonight job well done. Go get yourself a cheeseburger big guy

HOW ABOUT THAT DEFENSE. Against that team the job that they did was just outstanding. Spaggs did one hell of a job with his prep and getting these guys ready. Another tip of the cap to him

I said this in the game thread Lamar Jackson is a RB. He can throw the ball well when everything is going well and things are right. But to be a real QB you have to do that in less then ideal conditions he can't. Or at least hasn't shown that he can in his time in the NFL so far. Maybe one day he will progress but so far I haven't seen that against good teams in big games like tonight

Tonight wasn't a great night for the ST unit. Missing a XP a field goal and giving up a TD return. This is not something that we are use to see from these guys. Hey everyone has off nights. So lets not get to upset about it. But it's got to be a much better effort.

It's on to the Pats back at Arrowhead. No Brady but the Pats have been a very solid team so far this year. This is not going to be a pushover. They are not dead. This team is going to have to be ready to play their A game if they expect to get the job done. GO CHIEFS
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

We should've had 44 hung on the Ravens tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    We should've had 44 hung on the Ravens tonight
    Agreed. The reason we didn't was a combination of Buttkicker reading too much prior to the game and being nice at the end.

Does anyone know the status of our rookie cb Sneed? Tuesday has gone by with no update. Im guessing no news is good news but I dont know. Im hoping he just bruised something. Dont know if he would have broken his collarbone just by diving but maybe he knocked it out of place or something. Hoping nothings broke or no ligament damage. Think bone would heal faster then any tissue or ligament but I dont like thst either. Im afraid we was underestimating how much he affected our defense cuz they were moving him around and having him follow some of the faster receivers. I dont think we have anyone who can match his speed.

Jason Sneed broke his Collarbone, recovery for that is 6 to 8 weeks minimum.

Bo'Pete Keyes who we drafted in the 6th round is gonna get the lions share of the snaps I'm guessing in Sneed's absence He is a very versitile ball hawk just like Sneed is. I think you guys will Like Keyes a Lot.