Thread: apology!!!!!

Default apology!!!!!

Ok i will be the bigger better person, and to send a apology to all the GUYS that i have offended in the so-called fans. please accept it! only doing this cuz my husband asked me too.BUT i still stand behind what i believe in. next season might be better or might be worst, but just fire herm isnt the answer. the players needs to step up and earn what they r getting paid for. and im sure my husband will continue to come in here. and what the guys said about me i could care less! so its obvicously a woman point of view is not accepted and i have no problems with men at all. heck i have 8 brothers. so i know i was wrong what i said. but, what was said in here was worst than what i said. so be it! please accept my apology. thanks

p.s. just so u know my feelings was't hurt i just shrug them off...JUST SO U KNOW!

Default Re: apology!!!!!

chiefs68 wrote:
    Ok i will be the bigger better person, and to send a apology to all the GUYS that i have offended in the so-called fans. please accept it! only doing this cuz my husband asked me too.BUT i still stand behind what i believe in. next season might be better or might be worst, but just fire herm isnt the answer. the players needs to step up and earn what they r getting paid for. and im sure my husband will continue to come in here. and what the guys said about me i could care less! so its obvicously a woman point of view is not accepted and i have no problems with men at all. heck i have 8 brothers. so i know i was wrong what i said. but, what was said in here was worst than what i said. so be it! please accept my apology. thanks

p.s. just so u know my feelings was't hurt i just shrug them off...JUST SO U KNOW!
    No apology is necessary, we are normally a happy go lucky Crowd. Beye-gones! :-D

chiefs68 wrote:

Some friendly advice, opinions are welcome on the board,
    man, or women, makes no differecne, but nastiness breeds nastiness, and honest opinions can be given without name calling, ie "fat slobs". Now if you are really serious, let's address the issues, LJ can not run anywhere when the play called by Mr. Edwards and his coaches is to run into a stacked box. Believe me he earns his pay when they throw him on the ground after running into half the team. Have you ever been on the bottom of one of those piles? Trust me he earns his pay. Trent earns his pay everytime he takes a snap, behind a o line that does not give him time to operate. You see it is the Coaches job to put the best people he has in position to do their job, so yes the buck stops with him. Players earn their pay on every snap of the ball. Just check the whirlpools and the trainers table after a game. Players can only do with what game plan the Coach comes up with. Do we need key players in spots where we are weak in, Yes we do, and that dear one is the job of the GM and Coaches.
    See I answered your post with my opinion. with out a single attack or nasty remark towards you, and that is the best way to get your opinion across on the board, anything else becomes a dog fight, and you and I and the board can get along without that, Good Luck in future postings

GO CHIEFS :hammer: 2007

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I apologize as well. I became hateful and nasty, really two things i most generally am not. I promise I will keep the flamethrower locked away from now on.

I'm really glad to have the opportunity to say I'm sorry and look forward to some great feedback and opinions on how the Chiefs will look for (as much as I hate to say it) "next year".

kenny1937 wrote:
    chiefs68 wrote:

Some friendly advice, opinions are welcome on the board,
    man, or women, makes no differecne, but nastiness breeds nastiness, and honest opinions can be given without name calling, ie "fat slobs". Now if you are really serious, let's address the issues, LJ can not run anywhere when the play called by Mr. Edwards and his coaches is to run into a stacked box. Believe me he earns his pay when they throw him on the ground after running into half the team. Have you ever been on the bottom of one of those piles? Trust me he earns his pay. Trent earns his pay everytime he takes a snap, behind a o line that does not give him time to operate. You see it is the Coaches job to put the best people he has in position to do their job, so yes the buck stops with him. Players earn their pay on every snap of the ball. Just check the whirlpools and the trainers table after a game. Players can only do with what game plan the Coach comes up with. Do we need key players in spots where we are weak in, Yes we do, and that dear one is the job of the GM and Coaches.
    See I answered your post with my opinion. with out a single attack or nasty remark towards you, and that is the best way to get your opinion across on the board, anything else becomes a dog fight, and you and I and the board can get along without that, Good Luck in future postings

GO CHIEFS :hammer: 2007

8-) :pint:
    Outstanding post! :hammer: