Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Herm gave his friend Tony the game.

Default Herm gave his friend Tony the game.

I am sure of it.

He just couldn't take seeing his best friend lose three in a row...

We have the weapons to win the game and he can't even use them.

Even the announcers said they need to stop running on first down.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Brutal! You might as well have left Huard in with that game plan...When Croyle did get a chance to throw he did nothing but make things happen...Oh ya and they better ditch that stiff Rayner...There is a reason Green Bay drafted a kicker...He is the other a-hole who cost the Chiefs the game

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Brutal! You might as well have left Huard in with that game plan...When Croyle did get a chance to throw he did nothing but make things happen...Oh ya and they better ditch that stiff Rayner...There is a reason Green Bay drafted a kicker...He is the other a-hole who cost the Chiefs the game
    our kicker didnt lose the game. they missed 2 also. what makes you just puke is the play calling. afraid to throw down field,afraid to throw on 1st down.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    our kicker didnt lose the game. they missed 2 also. what makes you just puke is the play calling. afraid to throw down field,afraid to throw on 1st down.
    Yeah, the play calling SUCKED! How in the hell do you run a draw on 3rd and long, on the road, in the fourth quarter and in a tied game? Unbelieveable. As soon as they did that, I knew the game was lost. Especially against Manning in Indy. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Herm at the reigns of this team we will NEVER be better than a .500 team. His record shows us that.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Damn it! This is so frustrating!
    :yoyo: Win or lose, always a Chiefs fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Mr. Clutch missed two also. That is a wash. No way I blame this loss on the kicker.

This is on Herm and the coaches.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

You said it man!

And nothing will be done about it.

Herm will talk about how great the D did, and just say "Well we played a great football team."

Idiot.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Yeah, the play calling SUCKED! How in the hell do you run a draw on 3rd and long, on the road, in the fourth quarter and in a tied game? Unbelieveable. As soon as they did that, I knew the game was lost. Especially against Manning in Indy. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Herm at the reigns of this team we will NEVER be better than a .500 team. His record shows us that.
    Never? Weren't we 9-7 last year?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Yes, I agree the play calling sucked. I don't believe Herm gave this game to Tony to prevent them from losing three in a row, though.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Mr. Clutch missed two also. That is a wash. No way I blame this loss on the kicker.

This is on Herm and the coaches.
    Agreed! Why when you have time and time outs, why do you run out the clock when the other team has the ball to start the second half, why do you not try to a least move into a position to go up by a score.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast