Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony G speaks his mind

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Tony G speaks his mind

TG dosent sound to happy on the net about the end of the game. one could read between the lines and he put blame on hermmie and lapdog solari. he didnt call out names but you knew who he was talking about.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    TG dosent sound to happy on the net about the end of the game. one could read between the lines and he put blame on hermmie and lapdog solari. he didnt call out names but you knew who he was talking about.
    He feels like we do. The Chiefs were the better team today. But Herm let the Colts win this. He didn't even try. Herm is just like Gunther. A great defensive coach, but not a good head coach. He has to go.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

what did he say? do you have a link?

7 minutes left to go, tie game, 3rd and 18 on your 30.

If Brodie is the QB of the future, let him try to pick up a first down.

Instead: 2 yrd run, punt, watch from the sidelines as time expires and an 18 yrd field goal goes up.

Ridiculous.

Whatever TG said, he was right....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

I wish a team leader like TG would call out the coordinators for the playcalling. But he is too classy of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I wish a team leader like TG would call out the coordinators for the playcalling. But he is too classy of a player.
    It is sad that the atmosphere in the locker room has come to this.

Herm is such a nice guy, no one will tell him to his face (although I have a theory LJ did, and that's why Herm told him to not talk to the press, or he would be in trouble), and TG would be the perfect guy.

I think if he would speak up the administration would have to listen up. We have DBo now, but if TG began acting like Moss in Oakland, they might just change their tune.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Which is why he needs to, because of what we know about TG, The Coaches will respect his thoughts, the fans will have his back and CP will have to take to heart. No I am not yet a Herm fan as a head coach. But I most definitely think that Soliar is not a offensive coordinator, and he needs to be line coach. We need a Offensive Coordinator that has Gunther like attitude, attack, use what I have to there strengths, and have the balls to tell the head coach this is the game plan. You manage the game I will call the plays. That is why you have them. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Which is why he needs to, because of what we know about TG, The Coaches will respect his thoughts, the fans will have his back and CP will have to take to heart. No I am not yet a Herm fan as a head coach. But I most definitely think that Soliar is not a offensive coordinator, and he needs to be line coach. We need a Offensive Coordinator that has Gunther like attitude, attack, use what I have to there strengths, and have the balls to tell the head coach this is the game plan. You manage the game I will call the plays. That is why you have them. jmo
    It does not matter who the O coord is. They will have the same philosophy that Herm has. Herm is a very conservative coach on offense and any coordinator will call the plays as Herm dictates they do. Everyone can pile on Solari, but he's just doing what he's been told to by Herm.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    It does not matter who the O coord is. They will have the same philosophy that Herm has. Herm is a very conservative coach on offense and any coordinator will call the plays as Herm dictates they do. Everyone can pile on Solari, but he's just doing what he's been told to by Herm.

You said it man!

Herm is the devil in angels disguise!!!!

I'm with Guru, I want a coach that will put his foot on the opponents throat and dare them to get up.

I'm tired of Herm being so sweet and giving games away like they are candy and the opponents are trick or treating.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Then Solari is the one who will get canned, before Herm will, so he needs to step it up, show some balls, do you think Gun lets Herm tell him what D plays to call! I don't. Yes the head coach set the tone of game he wants to play. The coordinators write the game plan. But they also need to adapt to the game. Wish we could get some guts and take some risk in our offense, I miss the DV games. I love our D that we have, but I miss DV's offense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast