Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Faiders are coming, oh my!!!

Default Faiders are coming, oh my!!!

Wow! What a great game to get brodie and Co a boost for possibly finishing the season strong!!!

i am realistic, I know we are missing some key ingredients for being favored to win the majority of our final games.

...but at the same time, we also, with the players we do have, have a chance to win some games we shouldnt win and still have a shot at the playoffs.

...and the ball is still in our hands, unlike last year when we didnt earn the playoffs.

this year, we can earn it by WINNING games. last year, we made it by relying on other teams to lose, not relying on us to win. that is the difference.

but we still get to play both teams still contending for our spot, SD and BRONCS. And we have the ability to beat both.

I think we need to turn this board around from all the negative posts of "we are going to finish 7-9" and realize that we can still end up with the best record in our conference against afc west teams and we can still beat the broncos and chargers outright.

in fact, lets plan on winning those games and plan on being in the playoffs with our new quarterback getting his first taste of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I think the Chiefs win 28-10!!!

Don't know about leading a division after the second half of the season, but this is a pretty bizarre year.

The AFC West if the second most competitive division in the NFL.

I think this year kind of proves it.
    It maybe the most competitive but it is also the weakest IMO.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Chiefs win 16-3 against the Faiders this Sunday!

Donks lose in Chicago. But maybe a little much to expect the Dolts lose to the Ravens. But that's okay, we'll beat those Dolts next week at Arrowhead!

By the way, does anyone recall if a team has ever led a division in the second half of the season with a losing record? It could have happened if S.D. lost to Indi a couple weeks ago. It would have been a three way tie at 4-5. But it didn't happen. And all three could be 5-6 after this week. But I bet S.D. beats Baltimore and goes to 6-5. I really can't recall it ever happening before.
    You can look at it as a losing record, but as of right now no team in the division has a winning record. 5-5 is the leader in the division. Welcome to the AFC Worst.

It's all up to Herm guy's. You seen what we can do even with a crappy running game VS Indy when he ley Brodie throw the rock. I see Bowe on a crossing route going for 50+ yds tomorrow. I see tops 60yds rushing.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    You can look at it as a losing record, but as of right now no team in the division has a winning record. 5-5 is the leader in the division. Welcome to the AFC Worst.

Yep!

I HATE THE fAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEF'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I HATE THE fAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHIEF'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will rooy for the Chiefs as always, but I just can't seem to get excited about this one; especially after the KU loss there yesterday.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i personally cant get excited about winning the west and going to the playoffs. we would win the west and get our butts kicked in the playoffs. i dont want to get to the playoffs i want to go deep into them. this will never happen with hermmie. as long as we can beat the faiders and the donks during this rebuilding year i`m alittle happy. FIRE PETTERSON,HERMMIE,SOLARI AND CURL! GO CHIEFS!!
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i personally cant get excited about winning the west and going to the playoffs. we would win the west and get our butts kicked in the playoffs. i dont want to get to the playoffs i want to go deep into them. this will never happen with hermmie. as long as we can beat the faiders and the donks during this rebuilding year i`m alittle happy. FIRE PETTERSON,HERMMIE,SOLARI AND CURL! GO CHIEFS!!
    timsatt1: well i personally CAN be excited about a first round loss for us. Getting Brody that experience means everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I will rooy for the Chiefs as always, but I just can't seem to get excited about this one; especially after the KU loss there yesterday.

timsatt1: i share your pain. what a sad loss for us! I didn't even watch most of the second half, just saw that somehow we were within a touchdown with less than a minute left. I was hoping KU would be the biggest cinderella team ever in college football. oh well.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

also, if KU would have came back and won on that last drive...(which didnt happen, so it is kind of irrelevant that i am talking about it) i think that would have been the greatest college football comeback EVER. Greatest as in how improbable it was to come back and what was on the line at the time for each team's season.

the game would have been played many more years on espn classic sports.

Is everybody still in love with Croyle? 12/23 for 145 and a pick?????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast