Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Faiders are coming, oh my!!!

Default Faiders are coming, oh my!!!

Wow! What a great game to get brodie and Co a boost for possibly finishing the season strong!!!

i am realistic, I know we are missing some key ingredients for being favored to win the majority of our final games.

...but at the same time, we also, with the players we do have, have a chance to win some games we shouldnt win and still have a shot at the playoffs.

...and the ball is still in our hands, unlike last year when we didnt earn the playoffs.

this year, we can earn it by WINNING games. last year, we made it by relying on other teams to lose, not relying on us to win. that is the difference.

but we still get to play both teams still contending for our spot, SD and BRONCS. And we have the ability to beat both.

I think we need to turn this board around from all the negative posts of "we are going to finish 7-9" and realize that we can still end up with the best record in our conference against afc west teams and we can still beat the broncos and chargers outright.

in fact, lets plan on winning those games and plan on being in the playoffs with our new quarterback getting his first taste of it.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Is everybody still in love with Croyle? 12/23 for 145 and a pick?????
    I am, man he is in his 2nd game starting, he is going to have some bumps, and overall I think he played really good today. We again lost a game we should have won.

Yep!

So far I like what I see in the kid.

He is a definite improvement on Huard that is for sure!

The kid is mobile and is really helping out the O line!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I will agree that he is an improvement over Huard only because of his mobility but if you guys are planning on him carrying this team into the future and to the next level, I think there is going to be a lot of heart ache in the years to come!!!

I will agree that he is an improvement over Huard only because of his mobility but if you guys are planning on him carrying this team into the future and to the next level, I think there is going to be a lot of heart ache in the years to come!!!
    What the hell else do we have to look forward to?

Until the O line is fixed and HERM is run out of town this is the only show in town.

Best of luck to the kid, I hope he is a Super Star!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

He did well. He's only two games into his career. I know a lot of people here were still hoping for a West title, but I had figured that we were out a couple games ago. Croyle needs to get experience and needs a line to protect him better. Overall I think he performed well under pressure and is accurate when when given the time in the pocket. But let's face it folks, the Raiders brought in the better team today. As much as I loathe their existence, they outplayed us. We barely won in Oakland last time and today they played good ball.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Croyle didn't loose this game; heck, the "O" line didn't even lose this game. This one rests squarely on the shoulders of Herm Edwards complete ineptness and the fact that the defense did not do their jobs this time out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123