Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Faiders are coming, oh my!!!

Default Faiders are coming, oh my!!!

Wow! What a great game to get brodie and Co a boost for possibly finishing the season strong!!!

i am realistic, I know we are missing some key ingredients for being favored to win the majority of our final games.

...but at the same time, we also, with the players we do have, have a chance to win some games we shouldnt win and still have a shot at the playoffs.

...and the ball is still in our hands, unlike last year when we didnt earn the playoffs.

this year, we can earn it by WINNING games. last year, we made it by relying on other teams to lose, not relying on us to win. that is the difference.

but we still get to play both teams still contending for our spot, SD and BRONCS. And we have the ability to beat both.

I think we need to turn this board around from all the negative posts of "we are going to finish 7-9" and realize that we can still end up with the best record in our conference against afc west teams and we can still beat the broncos and chargers outright.

in fact, lets plan on winning those games and plan on being in the playoffs with our new quarterback getting his first taste of it.

I think if Herm opens the play book, and stops sticking his head up his a$$ we can win this division stretch we have coming up.

Denver away will be tough, but we can do it.

Our D is strong, and we have the weapons on offense to burn the rest of the teams left!!!

I am with you man!

We can win the division still, and if we do that we can be pretty sure we won't have any one else from the West in the playoffs.

Chiefs will represent and dominate in the playoffs.

We are coming for you Manning...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

We're ready!! well maybe not completely ready, but getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I think if Herm opens the play book, and stops sticking his head up his a$$ we can win this division stretch we have coming up...
    That's a mighty if.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That's a mighty if.
    I see what you did there!

That's a mighty big if!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I see what you did there!

That's a mighty big if!!!

I think if Herm opens the play book, and stops sticking his head up his a$$ we can win this division stretch we have coming up.

Denver away will be tough, but we can do it.

Our D is strong, and we have the weapons on offense to burn the rest of the teams left!!!

I am with you man!

We can win the division still, and if we do that we can be pretty sure we won't have any one else from the West in the playoffs.

Chiefs will represent and dominate in the playoffs.

We are coming for you Manning...
    It is kinda exciting seeing all our young players playing! This has never really been somthing the CHIEFS have done. We usually always have the oldest team in the league. I think we have made some good drafts these last two years!!

Look out Peyton!

Chiefs win 16-3 against the Faiders this Sunday!

Donks lose in Chicago. But maybe a little much to expect the Dolts lose to the Ravens. But that's okay, we'll beat those Dolts next week at Arrowhead!

By the way, does anyone recall if a team has ever led a division in the second half of the season with a losing record? It could have happened if S.D. lost to Indi a couple weeks ago. It would have been a three way tie at 4-5. But it didn't happen. And all three could be 5-6 after this week. But I bet S.D. beats Baltimore and goes to 6-5. I really can't recall it ever happening before.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    Wow! What a great game to get brodie and Co a boost for possibly finishing the season strong!!!

i am realistic, I know we are missing some key ingredients for being favored to win the majority of our final games.

...but at the same time, we also, with the players we do have, have a chance to win some games we shouldnt win and still have a shot at the playoffs.

...and the ball is still in our hands, unlike last year when we didnt earn the playoffs.

this year, we can earn it by WINNING games. last year, we made it by relying on other teams to lose, not relying on us to win. that is the difference.

but we still get to play both teams still contending for our spot, SD and BRONCS. And we have the ability to beat both.

I think we need to turn this board around from all the negative posts of "we are going to finish 7-9" and realize that we can still end up with the best record in our conference against afc west teams and we can still beat the broncos and chargers outright.

in fact, lets plan on winning those games and plan on being in the playoffs with our new quarterback getting his first taste of it.

Thank you Carl - Rah, Rah - Peterson :p
    j/k

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Chiefs win 16-3 against the Faiders this Sunday!

Donks lose in Chicago. But maybe a little much to expect the Dolts lose to the Ravens. But that's okay, we'll beat those Dolts next week at Arrowhead!

By the way, does anyone recall if a team has ever led a division in the second half of the season with a losing record? It could have happened if S.D. lost to Indi a couple weeks ago. It would have been a three way tie at 4-5. But it didn't happen. And all three could be 5-6 after this week. But I bet S.D. beats Baltimore and goes to 6-5. I really can't recall it ever happening before.
    I think the Chiefs win 28-10!!!

Don't know about leading a division after the second half of the season, but this is a pretty bizarre year.

The AFC West if the second most competitive division in the NFL.

I think this year kind of proves it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast