Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official K/C finally lost to Fader thread..! PISTTTTTTTT

Default Official K/C finally lost to Fader thread..! PISTTTTTTTT

That's right I am so pist right now i can't take it. ESp. with a 12 pack in me.

Go for it with slightly more then one yard to go like 2 min left instead of kicking field goal????? Come on Hermy.
    Our running game looked the best it has al year except for some dropped passes from him. The whole challenge on the play was retarded i don't know who told him to challenge the ball placement, but fire him lmao.
    There is no way just like the Indy game we should have lost that game.
    I did see some nice stuff from Brodie. he made one mistake early in the game that you really can't fault him too much for, other then that he did a darn good job for the second week in a row.
    I really look forward to next year if we can beef up the O-line and maybe get another wide out and running back. (maybe a tight end).
    our year isn't lost yet but doesn't look good we will have to win out to make the playoff's i do believe.

Thank's for reading. GO CHIEFS 08/09

Yeah this sucked losing another division game.

I don't know why some crazed fan hasn't ran onto the sidelines and taken a swing at Herm.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

4th and 1,everyone and their brother knew we were going to run the ball.since trusting our kicker is a no-no then how about a play action pass?
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

did anyone catch boomer and Morono after the game questioning Herm's decision to start Croyle?

I don't understand that at all. Croyle has been a bright spot since he came in and in no way has cost us either of these two games.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    4th and 1,everyone and their brother knew we were going to run the ball.since trusting our kicker is a no-no then how about a play action pass?
    Herm wouldn't dream of it!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    did anyone catch boomer and Morono after the game questioning Herm's decision to start Croyle?

I don't understand that at all. Croyle has been a bright spot since he came in and in no way has cost us either of these two games.
    that would explain a lot, if herm has ruined croyle, has the team doubting him to the point where they cant play together, but I have always respected boomer (because of hard knocks) but if this is the case he needs to shut his damn mouth. Get on him YZilla lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i even thought of a run to the outside...anything up the middle.

...but honestly i wasnt mad at herm for that play. it wasnt the WORSE play ever. just didnt work out.

..but yeah again i was thinking get some blocks for him to run to the outside and he would probably get a yard with his amazing moves and maybe some decent blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

I don't know why some crazed fan hasn't ran onto the sidelines and taken a swing at Herm.

Yeah losing... again... sucks..

Priest Holmes= my favorite Chiefs RB.. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Cause I can't afford to get to a friggin game.

Lets start a fund then, I will even stand in the cold and ring a bell - lets get canada here to knock out the coach.... and lets get a lot of money together to pay his bail....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast