Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: man not what i thought.

Default man not what i thought.

the saints stinkin' it up this season

the dolphins possibly goin' 0-fer.

the jets lookin bad.

the lions lookin good.

the titans lookin' like a different team every week.

the afc west being one of the weakest divisions in the league.

the colts after losing to the pats, looking like a regular team.

the patriots looking invincible.

man exactly not what i thought would happen this season.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Oooh yeah! I try to tell people here that Arrowhead and the Chiefs have the best fans in the country. But they think the Eagle fans are the best. No, the Eagle fans are the most obnoxious fans in the country!

The last two times the Seahawks came here they shutout the Eagles 38-0 and 42-0! (in 1998 and 2005). I hope the Seahawks spank the Eagles again this Sunday ha ha!
    I would bet on it!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    sorry to say but the eagles are a joke this year. and donovan mcnabb is a whiny baby....

but still nothing is worse than raider fans... i sure hate them raider fans...
    You are right girly!!!!

Raiders fans are the worst!!!

Philly fans are a pretty freakin' close second though!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Oh don't be sorry, I DESPISE the Eagles!

Yeah I'm a big Raider hater too. And a big Cowboy hater. But boy when Michael Irvin had that concussion and the Eagle fans cheered, they earned the award for the most classless fans in the country!

Oh don't be sorry, I DESPISE the Eagles!

Yeah I'm a big Raider hater too. And a big Cowboy hater. But boy when Michael Irvin had that concussion and the Eagle fans cheered, they earned the award for the most classless fans in the country!
    oh yes true that...... you gotta add in those classless, was it cleveland browns fans? when the chiefs re-kicked the field goal and then they started throwing beer bottles? was that it? i might be confusing scenarios, but the chiefs definitely was at someones house and had beer bottles thrown at em...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh yes true that...... you gotta add in those classless, was it cleveland browns fans? when the chiefs re-kicked the field goal and then they started throwing beer bottles? was that it? i might be confusing scenarios, but the chiefs definitely was at someones house and had beer bottles thrown at em...
    I know the Raiders fans used to throw D cell batteries at the players.

I seem to remember bottles being thrown at players but can't remember which team did it.

i think it was when the chiefs missed a field goal but a player from the browns team threw off his helmet, so the re-kicked it and it was good. i think it was the reaction of those fans, im still not sure, but im kinda leanin towards it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And there was the Giants fans in 1994 pelting the Chargers standing on the sidelines with ice. I think the game had to be stopped for a while and the Giants were threatened with forfeiting if they couldn't get their fans to cease.

And there was the Giants fans in 1994 pelting the Chargers standing on the sidelines with ice. I think the game had to be stopped for a while and the Giants were threatened with forfeiting if they couldn't get their fans to cease.
    I'm not able to research that video right now, but I would love to see it.

i think it was when the chiefs missed a field goal but a player from the browns team threw off his helmet, so the re-kicked it and it was good. i think it was the reaction of those fans, im still not sure, but im kinda leanin towards it.

Yeah could be, the Dawg Pound gets a little crazy there.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm not able to research that video right now, but I would love to see it.
    Yeah I remember watching that game live at the time. The Charger players and coaches looked scared to death. They kept turning around to look at the fans throwing the ice at them from behind! The announcers were saying how dangerous it was because some ice could end up hitting someone right in the face.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast