Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate to say it..............

Default I hate to say it..............

Priest Holmes, RB KC
    News: According to a FOXSports.com report, Chiefs RB Priest Holmes re-injured his neck in Week 11's loss to Indianapolis and his future in football may be in doubt once again. He will get opinions from doctors this week before making a decision.
    Analysis: This news could definitely end Holmes' career, as neck injuries are obviously not something you want to mess with. Kolby Smith will likely get the start if Holmes can't play against the Raiders, who have one of the league's worst run defenses, and could be a very nice sleeper start in Week 12.

well, he had a fine career, so if this is the end, so be it.

priest will always be my favorite chief ever.
    ...well, maybe brodie one day will. right now it is the Priest!

I wish those dang clips of the game I posted weren't so fuzzy.

I went back and looked and Priest was definitely facemasked on the play where he injured his neck.

It is easier to see here on my computer where I have the originals. YouTube messed them all up.

Next week will be better resolution as I have been working on using different (insert mumbo jumbo here) and now have the best resolution possible with my computers capabilities, and dealing with how YouTube changes the formats.

Just another freakin' example of Chiefs players getting injured by blatant fouls and nothing being done by the NFL.

It looks like we are gonna have to be bullies like New England to get any respect or even be noticed by the freakin' league.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I wish those dang clips of the game I posted weren't so fuzzy.

I went back and looked and Priest was definitely facemasked on the play where he injured his neck.

It is easier to see here on my computer where I have the originals. YouTube messed them all up.

Next week will be better resolution as I have been working on using different (insert mumbo jumbo here) and now have the best resolution possible with my computers capabilities, and dealing with how YouTube changes the formats.

Just another freakin' example of Chiefs players getting injured by blatant fouls and nothing being done by the NFL.

It looks like we are gonna have to be bullies like New England to get any respect or even be noticed by the freakin' league.
    It wasn't called because Manning didn't say it was a penalty. (Bullsh!t horsecollar play)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It wasn't called because Manning didn't say it was a penalty. (Bullsh!t horsecollar play)
    That was crap.

You could see he just had him by the jersey, because his shoulder pads were clearly visible!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

That was crap.

You could see he just had him by the jersey, because his shoulder pads were clearly visible!!!
    Even the announcers said it wasn't, the refs never called it....then Peyton started to cry and the flag was thrown.

Even the announcers said it wasn't, the refs never called it....then Peyton started to cry and the flag was thrown.
    Do you remember what time it was in the game?

I want to go back and check it out again.

Do you remember what time it was in the game?

I want to go back and check it out again.
    It was the play before Indy got their TD. Addai scored on the next play.

It was the play before Indy got their TD. Addai scored on the next play.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3071

Here is the video. The penalty that doesn't happen is at the 2:27 mark in the video.

Blatant BS by Manning and the Refs!

There was a play also where i believe priest was brought down with a horse coller but the defender let go at the last second , it never got called?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast