Thread: Anyone going to the game?

Default Anyone going to the game?

Okay! My suit case is packed and My tickets to Saturday's game and red parking pass are in my pocket! All I have to do is get on that plane Friday and get there!

Is anyone in this crowd going to Arrowhead on Saturday to see our Chiefs beat the Stinkin' Raiders? This is just me fishing for a better tailgate party than the one I make in the back of the rental car with the little styrophoam ice chest! LOL Don't get me wrong...we go to this game every year and always find great parking lot neighbors @ Arrowhead Stadium. Just thought it would be fun to meet up with my peeps from Chiefs Crowd! Let me know! GO CHIEFS!!!

I wish I could say that I was going; it would be great to meet all the Crowd members there.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalChiefsChick View Post
    Okay! My suit case is packed and My tickets to Saturday's game and red parking pass are in my pocket! All I have to do is get on that plane Friday and get there!

Is anyone in this crowd going to Arrowhead on Saturday to see our Chiefs beat the Stinkin' Raiders? This is just me fishing for a better tailgate party than the one I make in the back of the rental car with the little styrophoam ice chest! LOL Don't get me wrong...we go to this game every year and always find great parking lot neighbors @ Arrowhead Stadium. Just thought it would be fun to meet up with my peeps from Chiefs Crowd! Let me know! GO CHIEFS!!!
    I am going with a buddy. I believe we are gonna hook up with yzilla and tailgate with him. I am waiting to hear back from him.

I know YZILLA has a couple of games left this year.

The Titans are one, and one of the other is from our division. So he will either be there for this one, or the Chargers!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I am going with a buddy. I believe we are gonna hook up with yzilla and tailgate with him. I am waiting to hear back from him.
    Okay! I'll check back here in the AM... I will P-message my cell #.... that way you can give us a buzz when you get in the parking lot.... we'll come lookin for ya! We always park right in front of the Big Chiefs Sign just a few rows from the front entrance. We always have ice, beer & Captain Morgan.... but we never get it together enough to bring food! LOL