Thread: Selling Raiders/Chiefs this Sunday !

Default Selling Raiders/Chiefs this Sunday !

I have two tickets , side by side section 317 row 27. Its located on the chiefs side. above the tunnel entrance . I Dont think I will get enough money together to go. These seats are also on the Aisle so you can get out to the bathroom or for food or drinks without walking across a bunch of people . Im selling them at face value of $65 each and I will overnite them whereever you live . Contact me if you want them at 605-254-8278 of PM me , I check my mail often. otherwise my email is yz426man1@yahoo.com .

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I have two tickets , side by side section 317 row 27. Its located on the chiefs side. above the tunnel entrance . I Dont think I will get enough money together to go. These seats are also on the Aisle so you can get out to the bathroom or for food or drinks without walking across a bunch of people . Im selling them at face value of $65 each and I will overnite them whereever you live . Contact me if you want them at 605-254-8278 of PM me , I check my mail often. otherwise my email is yz426man1@yahoo.com .
    That sucks ...now Im bummed. I understand though.

If they arent sold by Wednesday nite , I will make it somehow.

If they arent sold by Wednesday nite , I will make it somehow.
    My parking pass is your if that helps?

Yeah I can pick you up if I dont sell these tickets. I still have my truck loaded from the broncos game, Grill, Big Cooler , Four Chairs , Chiefs Gazeebo , all we will need. If you have steaks I can supply the heat. I also have about a case of beer left in my cooler and its still on ice . Its been cold here so the ice never melted in mt cooler-lol. I have steak knives, plates, forks, Paper towels , steak sauce, ect.

Yeah I can pick you up if I dont sell these tickets. I still have my truck loaded from the broncos game, Grill, Big Cooler , Four Chairs , Chiefs Gazeebo , all we will need. If you have steaks I can supply the heat. I also have about a case of beer left in my cooler and its still on ice . Its been cold here so the ice never melted in mt cooler-lol. I have steak knives, plates, forks, Paper towels , steak sauce, ect.
    That all sounds good. Hopefully the tickets wont sell...lol