Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for this holiday season?

Default What are you thankful for this holiday season?

For me, since the chiefs are stinking it up, it's: God, family, friends and life; in that order.

GOOD FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS

CHIEFS FOOTBALL AND CHIEFSCROWD.COM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    GOOD FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS

CHIEFS FOOTBALL AND CHIEFSCROWD.COM

She took mine!

I am thankful for everything I have.

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Beer
    BEER

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfpb6c_DL1A"]YouTube - Montgomery Gentry - Lucky Man[/ame]

That pretty much explains it, Last week when my Chiefs lost, lord it put me in a bad mood.

I know Im a lucky man, gods given me a pretty fair hand.

I am thankful for My Family, My Friends, most of you on chiefscrowd.com and I am thankful that I will prolly outlive the Sperm - Queen Carl era of the Chiefs. I also am thankful I have a good enough head on my shoulders to see that LJ is an asset not a detriment like many seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post

That pretty much explains it, Last week when my Chiefs lost, lord it put me in a bad mood.

I know Im a lucky man, gods given me a pretty fair hand.

I am thankful for My Family, My Friends, most of you on chiefscrowd.com and I am thankful that I will prolly outlive the Sperm - Queen Carl era of the Chiefs. I also am thankful I have a good enough head on my shoulders to see that LJ is an asset not a detriment like many seem to think.
    No one is saying he is a detriment, everyone is saying that he could improve....attitude, pass protection, outside running. If you do not see this then you need to pay more attention when he plays. If you do see it then stop twisting people words to fit into your arguments with everyone.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No one is saying he is a detriment, everyone is saying that he could improve....attitude, pass protection, outside running. If you do not see this then you need to pay more attention when he plays. If you do see it then stop twisting people words to fit into your arguments with everyone.
    I do see that, I see that he needs an attitude adjustment, he needs to learn to block and be more of a team player, but I have seen some post on here that even with Priest retiring they still don't miss LJ, I feel that Priest did far more damage to the Chiefs this season then LJ has since he has been with the team, talking the team into believing he was 100% or very close and trading Bennett to make room for him, now look where we are. And Priest has always kinda done what he wanted, but in mosts eyes he can do no wrong.
    Right now I am in the worst place I have been as a Chiefs fan in 16 years. Even most on here who wanted to see Priest play didn't want LJ hurt to do it, and didn't think LJ being hurt was a good thing. There are a couple though that still believe this and for them I have no sympathy. Ohhh and one that at first was happy about LJ decided that LJ wasn't the cause like he thought and backed off - all of this before Priest retired.

This mess with Priest should cost Priest money, it should cost Herm and Carl their jobs. And it certainly has cost the Chiefs their season.

On a side note Canada did you find a Wii yet. I did see that Amazon is selling the wii for 80 tomorrrow if you voted for it you have a chance. Hope your kids get everything they want this year. (well everything you can afford without killing the beer budget LOL)

This mess with Priest should cost Priest money, it should cost Herm and Carl their jobs. And it certainly has cost the Chiefs their season.
    I dont even understand this statement?

Back on track, lets not high jack this one guys. Lets stay thankful. :)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast