Thread: got a question

Default got a question

Has the season tickets and single tickets sales dropped? Do anyone know? And if they were, How come they say that its a sell out most of the games? :-)

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: got a question

no, the prices haven`t dropped. matter of fact they havent really soldout abunch of games this year.i say this because i know the chiefs have been forced to sell tickets half price to special groups,teachers,the armed forces,ect. plus the local tv network has bought up tickets to keep it from not being blacked out. so for queen carl it is getting harder to sell out. i guess people are finally getting tired of subpar play.

Hoprfully management will be moved todo something positive, because apparently the only thing that is going to prod them into action is loss of gate revenue. KC Fans have been good to support the Chiefs through lean times, but it is time to balance the team and move up from subpar to quality.

GO CHIEFS, Championship eleven for 2007!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

The fact that Carl keeps raising the ticket prices every year is getting laughable too. Unfortunately, fans keep coming. I have said for quite a while now, if you want to make a statement, don't buy the tickets.

THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

we need a owner who is part lamar and part snyder. clark has already said he`s a "hands off owner".

Yelp, we can expect a steady diet of inept handling of our needs, so we don't have to wait until the end of the season to say "Wait til nest year!", sigh we can say it now, and sit in the ashes of glory past.

GO CHIEFS Championship Eleven in 2007!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Guru wrote:
    The fact that Carl keeps raising the ticket prices every year is getting laughable too. Unfortunately, fans keep coming. I have said for quite a while now, if you want to make a statement, don't buy the tickets.
    Ditto!

Then they will use that excuse to move the franchise, I don't think we can win, so it's their way or the highway, IMHO.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    Then they will use that excuse to move the franchise, I don't think we can win, so it's their way or the highway, IMHO.

It has been Queen Carls way or the highway for quite some time.