Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I like to watch the Cowboys play

Default I like to watch the Cowboys play

I admit it. I always have been a Chiefs fan. If I would describe who the Chiefs are....I would say the actual "chiefs" are more the community aka fans that haev always supported the Chiefs. I would say it is less the current coaching staff. yes it is the players, but i dont have any problem with the current chiefs players.

but do i love to watch the chiefs play right now? NO! why? because they are losing? NO! because their games end in scores like 9-3 or 13-10? YES!!! and i am no longer going to lie to myself that I enjoy watching the Chiefs under this coaching administration more than I like watching a Cowboys game, and I'll even add Packers to that. I enjoy watching both of those teams play. They provide lots of entertainment.

So, YES, I am saying this, until the end of the Herm era, I am going to look forward to Sunday not to see the Chiefs beat or lose to somebody 6-3....but instead watch the packers or cowboys play some exciting offense.

,,,,until the end of herm. cheers.

i am more of a fan of the game and good football than I am a team.

i am not going to pretend anymore to enjoy watching bad football. and if you dont know what bad football is...you havent been watching the Chiefs play this year.

again...i put all the blame on this moron of a coach. not the players. maybe i am too honest for this board. but at least i am honest.

THATS FUNNY CAUSE I SAY MY SECOND FAV TEAM IS WHO EVER PLAYS THE DALLAS COWGIRLS.

YUCK!!! Cowboys.

I am a football fan, as well as a Chiefs fan. I enjoy watching other teams play alot. I hold nothing against a Chiefs fan, for enjoying another team play. Even if that team is the Cowboys. (Clearly, some biased exists in my opinions of certain other teams.)

Anyway, I don't have a big problem watching the Chiefs play poorly on offense, if they win. Rather it is 3-0, or 6-3, I do have some problems with it, but I prefer to win small, than to lose big.

Having said that, I agree that the Chiefs (as a team) are playing poorly, and are not very entertaining. But, I am still gonna watch, and be happy if they win.

And, I will watch other teams play too. But, Cowboys? YUCK!!!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

cowboys? isnt that the sister of the faiders? oh well,enjoy your cowgirls. the do have sexy cheerleaders.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I personally am not a cowgirls fan, (although I was a little torn wanting to root for them during the Aikman years, but with all the jail time couldnt) I am however a Romo fan, I like this kid. I think he plays with the enthusiasm that all NFL players should have. This is a business blah blah blah I know but it should be fun.

I was a TO supporter when he got to the cowgirls, and in return cant stand Andy Reid, I think he handled the situation very poorly, but now that I have watched TO some think he isn't of the caliber he was suppose to be. He drops far too many balls. He is an average to slightly above average player who is outspoken and therefore highly visible making him look like one of the greats, IMO. He has made some great plays and catches but he has far far to many drops.

I am a Brett Favre fan for the same reason I am a Romo fan. And this year Jared Allen seems to be going that direction. They just love to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I personally am not a cowgirls fan, (although I was a little torn wanting to root for them during the Aikman years, but with all the jail time couldnt) I am however a Romo fan, I like this kid. I think he plays with the enthusiasm that all NFL players should have. This is a business blah blah blah I know but it should be fun.

I was a TO supporter when he got to the cowgirls, and in return cant stand Andy Reid, I think he handled the situation very poorly, but now that I have watched TO some think he isn't of the caliber he was suppose to be. He drops far too many balls. He is an average to slightly above average player who is outspoken and therefore highly visible making him look like one of the greats, IMO. He has made some great plays and catches but he has far far to many drops.

I am a Brett Favre fan for the same reason I am a Romo fan. And this year Jared Allen seems to be going that direction. They just love to play the game.
    i am a TO fan as well. He is fun to watch. Extremely athletic and tall. I like to see his passion and even some of his off the field antics...as long as he isnt truly bad mouthing teammates.

Cowboys..."America's Team." Blah!!!! Do you know how fricken hard it is to be a diehard Chiefs fan living in Austin, Texas? Pretty damn hard! If I didn't have Directv Sunday Ticket, I think I'd kill myself from a overdose of Cowboys football. All you ever hear about is Cowboys this and Cowboys that. It's enough to make me want to vomit.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

...Can't stand Dallas!

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Cowboys..."America's Team." Blah!!!! Do you know how fricken hard it is to be a diehard Chiefs fan living in Austin, Texas? Pretty damn hard! If I didn't have Directv Sunday Ticket, I think I'd kill myself from a overdose of Cowboys football. All you ever hear about is Cowboys this and Cowboys that. It's enough to make me want to vomit.

I feel for you bud!

Living in Texas has to be hard enough, and then to go and throw the Cowboys in the mix?

BOOOOO!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    THATS FUNNY CAUSE I SAY MY SECOND FAV TEAM IS WHO EVER PLAYS THE DALLAS COWGIRLS.
    Ah yes...and on this we completely AGREE

oh...and rep added.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    YUCK!!! Cowboys.

I am a football fan, as well as a Chiefs fan. I enjoy watching other teams play alot. I hold nothing against a Chiefs fan, for enjoying another team play. Even if that team is the Cowboys. (Clearly, some biased exists in my opinions of certain other teams.)

Anyway, I don't have a big problem watching the Chiefs play poorly on offense, if they win. Rather it is 3-0, or 6-3, I do have some problems with it, but I prefer to win small, than to lose big.

Having said that, I agree that the Chiefs (as a team) are playing poorly, and are not very entertaining. But, I am still gonna watch, and be happy if they win.

And, I will watch other teams play too. But, Cowboys? YUCK!!!
    Agree whole heartedly, Yoda does!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast