Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I like to watch the Cowboys play

Default I like to watch the Cowboys play

I admit it. I always have been a Chiefs fan. If I would describe who the Chiefs are....I would say the actual "chiefs" are more the community aka fans that haev always supported the Chiefs. I would say it is less the current coaching staff. yes it is the players, but i dont have any problem with the current chiefs players.

but do i love to watch the chiefs play right now? NO! why? because they are losing? NO! because their games end in scores like 9-3 or 13-10? YES!!! and i am no longer going to lie to myself that I enjoy watching the Chiefs under this coaching administration more than I like watching a Cowboys game, and I'll even add Packers to that. I enjoy watching both of those teams play. They provide lots of entertainment.

So, YES, I am saying this, until the end of the Herm era, I am going to look forward to Sunday not to see the Chiefs beat or lose to somebody 6-3....but instead watch the packers or cowboys play some exciting offense.

,,,,until the end of herm. cheers.

i am more of a fan of the game and good football than I am a team.

i am not going to pretend anymore to enjoy watching bad football. and if you dont know what bad football is...you havent been watching the Chiefs play this year.

again...i put all the blame on this moron of a coach. not the players. maybe i am too honest for this board. but at least i am honest.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i am a TO fan as well. He is fun to watch. Extremely athletic and tall. I like to see his passion and even some of his off the field antics...as long as he isnt truly bad mouthing teammates.
    That dosen't start until they start losing...or winning in spite of him. TO is a cancer and will eventually be the downfall of whatever team he plays for. San Francisco, Philly, Dallas will only be a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That dosen't start until they start losing...or winning in spite of him. TO is a cancer and will eventually be the downfall of whatever team he plays for. San Francisco, Philly, Dallas will only be a matter of time.
    Agreed; I'm glad the Chiefs don't have him; we have enough problems.

You are wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed; I'm glad the Chiefs don't have him; we have enough problems.
    And you are wrong!!!

TO is a phenomenal athlete that actually has a brain.

He might use it for something other than football quite often, but you always want T.O. on your team.

That is alll.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

T.O makes the game interesting.

i like him.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like to watch good football too. I still watch the Chiefs though. That will never change.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You are wrong!!!

And you are wrong!!!

TO is a phenomenal athlete that actually has a brain.

He might use it for something other than football quite often, but you always want T.O. on your team.

That is alll.
    You are way wrong. We don't need anyone who brings down any further the moral of the team. TO has done that with every single organization he has ever been affiliated with. Besides whe have DeBo!

Oh, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    T.O makes the game interesting.

i like him.

He makes the game interesting while bringing down the team he is supposed to be playing for.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You are way wrong. We don't need anyone who brings down any further the moral of the team. TO has done that with every single organization he has ever been affiliated with. Besides whe have DeBo!

Oh, that is all.
    But he has been right every time! He finally got a coach and QB that listens to him, and now look how he acts?

You're right though, we got DBo and I would much rather have him!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    But he has been right every time! He finally got a coach and QB that listens to him, and now look how he acts?

You're right though, we got DBo and I would much rather have him!

He was not right in SF and he was not right in PHI. There are 11 guys on a team, not 10+TO

He was not right in SF and he was not right in PHI. There are 11 guys on a team, not 10+TO
    How was he not right?

After he left, how have those teams done?

I guess he was wrong about Garcia being gay. He married a Playboy Playmate!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast