Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I like to watch the Cowboys play

Default I like to watch the Cowboys play

I admit it. I always have been a Chiefs fan. If I would describe who the Chiefs are....I would say the actual "chiefs" are more the community aka fans that haev always supported the Chiefs. I would say it is less the current coaching staff. yes it is the players, but i dont have any problem with the current chiefs players.

but do i love to watch the chiefs play right now? NO! why? because they are losing? NO! because their games end in scores like 9-3 or 13-10? YES!!! and i am no longer going to lie to myself that I enjoy watching the Chiefs under this coaching administration more than I like watching a Cowboys game, and I'll even add Packers to that. I enjoy watching both of those teams play. They provide lots of entertainment.

So, YES, I am saying this, until the end of the Herm era, I am going to look forward to Sunday not to see the Chiefs beat or lose to somebody 6-3....but instead watch the packers or cowboys play some exciting offense.

,,,,until the end of herm. cheers.

i am more of a fan of the game and good football than I am a team.

i am not going to pretend anymore to enjoy watching bad football. and if you dont know what bad football is...you havent been watching the Chiefs play this year.

again...i put all the blame on this moron of a coach. not the players. maybe i am too honest for this board. but at least i am honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

I was thinking of Moss. Ooops! Showing my ignorance is one of the few things I do best.

You can't really blame Moss for not trying in Oakland can you?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You can't really blame Moss for not trying in Oakland can you?

No, not really; in fact I'm quite glad he didn't.

Terrell Owens - 127 Career TDs (in 169 games)

I'd say that puts him right up there with the best!
    It's a good this isn't a sport where team chemistry is an issue. How many of those TD's have won his team a superbowl?? Too bad you don't have a stat for downfield blocks. I am not saying the guy is not a good player, but he is a cancer to a football team and his downside far outweighs his upside.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It's a good this isn't a sport where team chemistry is an issue. How many of those TD's have won his team a superbowl?? Too bad you don't have a stat for downfield blocks. I am not saying the guy is not a good player, but he is a cancer to a football team and his downside far outweighs his upside.
    Again, I find myself in total agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    His chemistry is working out pretty good in Dallas since they are throwing him the ball.

I think he was right about everything he has said to the media about his fellow players (except the insinuation that Garcia is gay).

Those teams treated him like crap, and he was nice enough to call them out on it.

When you have one of the top 10 players in the league and don't use him enough, that is just plain stupid.

Herm is doing the same thing with DBo and TG. I wish one of them would call Herm out about it.

Herm is getting away with murder!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Again, I find myself in total agreement.

So would you have DBo and TG just sit idly by as the team goes down the drain?

You don't think they need to call out the Coach?

I think they might have called out Huard in the Locker room because something changed Herm's mind.

His chemistry is working out pretty good in Dallas since they are throwing him the ball.

I think he was right about everything he has said to the media about his fellow players (except the insinuation that Garcia is gay).

Those teams treated him like crap, and he was nice enough to call them out on it.

When you have one of the top 10 players in the league and don't use him enough, that is just plain stupid.

Herm is doing the same thing with DBo and TG. I wish one of them would call Herm out about it.

Herm is getting away with murder!!!

...Now it is, but soon the "honeymoon" will be over and he will be the same old TO.

...Now it is, but soon the "honeymoon" will be over and he will be the same old TO.
    Well if they stop throwing the ball to him (I doubt they will, Wade Phillips seems to know how to use the guy) I would expect him to complain.

Well if they stop throwing the ball to him (I doubt they will, Wade Phillips seems to know how to use the guy) I would expect him to complain.

He's a ball hog.
    j/k

He's a ball hog.
    j/k
    So is DBo!

Just ask TG!

DBo stole a TD from him in the endzone.

What game was that?

I thought it was the Chargers, but can't find the picture...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast