Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Gilbert Harris

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Gilbert Harris


    0 Not allowed!
    GILBERT HARRIS #30

    PositionFullbackHeight6-2Weight235Years ExperienceRBirthdate6/18/1984HometownSan Antonio, TXCollegeArizonaCurrent statusActiveGames Started0Games Played0
    College Bio

    Versatile runner appeared in 33 games (13 starts) at both tailback and fullback for Arizona, totaling 172 carries for 633 yards (3.7 avg.) with eight TDs Also tallied 48 receptions for 350 yards (7.3 avg.), and two TDs.

    2005: Saw action in 11 games (seven starts), logging 79 carries for 284 yards (3.6 avg.) with five TDs Added 22 receptions for 107 yards (4.9 avg.) with two TDs Rushed for a career-high 113 yards on 16 carries in a 52-14 win vs. seventh-ranked UCLA.
    2004: Played in seven games, registering 67 carries for 285 yards (4.3 avg.) and two TDs Hauled in 11 passes for 76 yards (6.9 avg.) ... Broke a career-long 25-yard run vs. Oregon.
    2003: Appeared in eight games (three starts), totaling eight rushes for eight yards (2.7 avg.) with a TD Also had 10 catches for 86 yards (8.6 avg.).
    2002: Saw duty in seven contests (three starts), logging 18 carries for 56 yards (3.1 avg.) as a true freshman Also added five receptions for 81 yards (16.2 avg.) ... Registered a career-long 32-yard reception at California Majored in Family Studies and Human Development at Arizona. Personal Bio

    Prepped at Churchill High School in San Antonio, Texas.

    Full name: Gilbert Lloyd Harris. Single, resides in San Antonio, Texas.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This guy sounds like a beast to me.

    Maybe he can pound the line when Herm makes him.

    Then get killed because Herms offensive philosophy destroys offensive players.

    Watch out Gilbert, Herm hates you!!!!


    He just wants you here to suffer!


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You know, people don't like it when players get ragged on. Aren't coaches and staff considered part of the organization as well? Not whining. Just saying that, IMO, criticizing coaches is similar to criticizing players.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I have no problem with "constructive" criticism when one deserves it. I am against "bashing" or badmouthing players on our team.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    You know, people don't like it when players get ragged on. Aren't coaches and staff considered part of the organization as well? Not whining. Just saying that, IMO, criticizing coaches is similar to criticizing players.
    Your opinion is wrong!!!

    When coaches hamstring the team it is all on their shoulders!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Your opinion is wrong!!!

    When coaches hamstring the team it is all on their shoulders!!!!
    And when the o line is not protecting brodie..... somethings wrong!!! This isn't peewee football where we teach our kids to be good sports.... this is the NFL WAR!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    You know, people don't like it when players get ragged on. Aren't coaches and staff considered part of the organization as well? Not whining. Just saying that, IMO, criticizing coaches is similar to criticizing players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have no problem with "constructive" criticism when one deserves it. I am against "bashing" or badmouthing players on our team.
    I respect your opinions; I have long maintained that teams and coaches are fair game here, but it doesn't mean that you have to like it. :)


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I respect your opinions; I have long maintained that teams and coaches are fair game here, but it doesn't mean that you have to like it. :)
    I think that players are used by their coaches.

    Coaches are supposed to be the "brain" of the body (which is the entire team), and the players are the other body parts.

    When the brain malfunctions you can't blame the rest of the body.

    Bashing anybody is pretty low class (I do it, so it must be!), but bashing a player who is ham stringed by their coach is just ignorant!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I think that players are used by their coaches.

    Coaches are supposed to be the "brain" of the body (which is the entire team), and the players are the other body parts.

    When the brain malfunctions you can't blame the rest of the body.

    Bashing anybody is pretty low class (I do it, so it must be!), but bashing a player who is ham stringed by their coach is just ignorant!
    I just like saying: "Herm's an idiot!" :)


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I just like saying: "Herm's an idiot!" :)

    I actually believe that I hate Herm more than I hate the Raiders.

    Huh. That felt good to say.

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •