Thread: Disappointments! Disappointments!

Default Disappointments! Disappointments!

It"s been 10 years now, for me, leaving here disappointed. I'll never get used to it, and I never want to. But after 10 years, you start to say to yourself, ‘This is something that's got to change,'" he said.

This is what Tony G stated as he cleaned out his locker, I know how you feel Tony, I had more disappointed seasons than ten, and you are right, if anything is going to happen at KC there is going to have to be some changes made. But, Hey, the folks on this board have been saying that for along time, yet with the current mangement, nothing changes, so while you may move on to greener fields, we are stuck with the same philosophy that has brought to our Chiefs mediocricy year after year, Yes Tony it is maddening, and while you might be able to do something about it, we can't. Hate to lose you Bud, you are one of the best in the game, and I wanted to see you break the record as a Chief, but that is probably another disappointment, we fans can't seem to get enough of them.

GO CHIEFS Winning Eleven in 2007!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: Disappointments! Disappointments!

i remember the days before FA when unless you were traded,once a chief always a chief. but i can see him leaving for a ring. he knows he`ll start and is a HOF`ER so he dosnt have to suck up to hermie like LJ did in the season.

wolfpack wrote:
    i remember the days before FA when unless you were traded,once a chief always a chief. but i can see him leaving for a ring. he knows he`ll start and is a HOF`ER so he dosnt have to suck up to hermie like LJ did in the season.
    Me too, wolfpack, I guess those days are gone forever, if a ring is what he wants, sadly I don't see the Chiefs fielding a team that has that capabilities. One can hope that a light bulb goes off in the heads of management and we acquire the right players to make this a championship team, but sadly I don't see it.

GO CHIEFS Championship Eleven in 2007!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

wolfpack wrote:
    Alas those days are forever gone.

The news that Tony has agreed to a five year pact in principle, I guess means he will be back, which is great news in my opinion.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win