Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Smith Who?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Smith Who?


    0 Not allowed!
    yeah!!!!!!!! who is this kid? he has moves! he is moving now than priest was in his two games. I mean he can JUKE ppl.


    yes i know, raiders rush defense is terrible.

    but still i can see that smith is the real deal!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the future of the chiefs looks bright!

    we just need an o line and a fg kicker and we have a team!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Smith looks great. Get in ventrilo
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yeah!!!!!!!! who is this kid? he has moves! he is moving now than priest was in his two games. I mean he can JUKE ppl.


    yes i know, raiders rush defense is terrible.

    but still i can see that smith is the real deal!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the future of the chiefs looks bright!

    we just need an o line and a fg kicker and we have a team!
    Completely agree. Watching him today got me excited about the future. With a better O-line, our QB will be even better. We have a WR that is already dynomite, and who's waiting to just EXPLODE. I had a good feeling about Kolby. He went way beyond my expectations today, though. Three young players gaining experience and being given the opportunity to prove themselves.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Smith looked very good today; he even seemed to raise the play of the "O" line!


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Smith and LJ are very similar power runners. Makes me wonder just what the problem has been with LJ this season? I'm guessing if Smith continues to run this well, LJ might start to get a little nervous. If the Chiefs can get high productivity out of Smith and without the poor attitude and locker room infection of LJ, that maybe the Chiefs might shop LJ in the off season. The Chiefs have never been an organization to tolerate the bad behavior of players and LJ isn't the positive leader they need now more than ever.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Smith and LJ are very similar power runners. Makes me wonder just what the problem has been with LJ this season? I'm guessing if Smith continues to run this well, LJ might start to get a little nervous. If the Chiefs can get high productivity out of Smith and without the poor attitude and locker room infection of LJ, that maybe the Chiefs might shop LJ in the off season. The Chiefs have never been an organization to tolerate the bad behavior of players and LJ isn't the positive leader they need now more than ever.
    People knew what to expect with LJ. This is realy the first time we've really seen Smith play. I guarantee the Chargers will be more prepared for him next week than the Raiders were this week.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    People knew what to expect with LJ. This is realy the first time we've really seen Smith play. I guarantee the Chargers will be more prepared for him next week than the Raiders were this week.
    Herm will see to it that we lose that game too.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Smith and LJ are very similar power runners. Makes me wonder just what the problem has been with LJ this season? I'm guessing if Smith continues to run this well, LJ might start to get a little nervous. If the Chiefs can get high productivity out of Smith and without the poor attitude and locker room infection of LJ, that maybe the Chiefs might shop LJ in the off season. The Chiefs have never been an organization to tolerate the bad behavior of players and LJ isn't the positive leader they need now more than ever.
    smith is in no way a similiar runner to LJ.

    yes, smith can "power" for extra yardage, but he can make players miss by his amazing fakes and agility.

    he is not simply a "power runner" like lj. he creates his own yards without the need of a good offensive line.


    ...again...that was the raiders d...not the greatest rush defense.

    ...but he truly is special!!! i think.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Herm will see to it that we lose that game too.
    It's not a matter of Herm. It's a matter of the Chargers D seeing films of Kolby's game today.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    It's not a matter of Herm. It's a matter of the Chargers D seeing films of Kolby's game today.
    Depends on which Chargers team shows up and which Chiefs team shows up. If the good Chiefs and the bad Chargers show up we have a slight chance at a win. But they look like they have finally turned the corner and should be making a play off run and we on the other hand have nothing to fight for. What a total bummer way to finish the season. Well, there's always next year. :(

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •