Thread: Chiefs versus Chargers.

Default Chiefs versus Chargers.

The skidding Chiefs will try to defend Arrowhead against the Chargers. Do you have any confidence left?
    Last edited by chief31; 11-25-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Not much but I will bet anyway!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Who cares?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I want some big odds, something like Chargers win by X at 200 to 1 odds. If I am going to bet I am going to bet to win big.

But at this point, is there a chance that if we lose out then Herm gets fired. If so I want a piece of that, think about it lose out, Herm GONE, high draft pick, and really at this point can we lose anymore self respect.

On the bright side at least we split with the Raiders, they didn't sweep us. And same with the Chargers. The only ones with a chance for the sweep are the donks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The skidding Chiefs will try to defend Arrowhead against the Chargers. Do you have any confidence left?
    Nope! The Chiefs will get thier butts handed to them again because Herm is an offensive moron!

Well we beat em' this year in San Diego 30-16, and that was with both Herm and Huard. So we could certainly beat em' at Arrowhead. Could doesn't necessarily mean will, but I'll be cheerin' on our Chiefs for a season sweep of the Bolts!

We've won 9 of the last 11 against them at Arrowhead. And last year they went 14-2 and Arrowhead was one of their two losses! Go Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I want some big odds, something like Chargers win by X at 200 to 1 odds. If I am going to bet I am going to bet to win big.

But at this point, is there a chance that if we lose out then Herm gets fired. If so I want a piece of that, think about it lose out, Herm GONE, high draft pick, and really at this point can we lose anymore self respect.

On the bright side at least we split with the Raiders, they didn't sweep us. And same with the Chargers. The only ones with a chance for the sweep are the donks.
    I am not a Herm fan, But be careful what you wish for. If Herm gets fired CP in looking at available coaches, could hire Bill Callahan, who got canned from Nebraska!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am not a Herm fan, But be careful what you wish for. If Herm gets fired CP in looking at available coaches, could hire Bill Callahan, who got canned from Nebraska!
    Don't curse us!!!!!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Don't curse us!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry Mods I forgot that swear words are not allowed, and that name is a swear word in these parts!