Thread: hello

Default hello

Did anyone catch the Herm-Carl press conference? What did u think of it?..i think chiefs might have a shot at the playoffs, if they have Damon Huard. And in the press conference when Herm ask the reporter what was his name. he said it was Damon, herm said damon is a good name. I really think Herm is putting Damon if he re-signs with kc as starting QB..What do u guys think? And i hope they get some guys in the draft.
    nada...

Default Re: hello

chiefs68 wrote:
    Did anyone catch the Herm-Carl press conference? What did u think of it?..i think chiefs might have a shot at the playoffs, if they have Damon Huard. And in the press conference when Herm ask the reporter what was his name. he said it was Damon, herm said damon is a good name. I really think Herm is putting Damon if he re-signs with kc as starting QB..What do u guys think? And i hope they get some guys in the draft.
    Well they could probably do worse; they seemed to at least open up the play book when he's QB.

chiefs68 wrote:
    I think unless they improve the O line significantly, that Trent doesn't have a chance, so we will have to wait and see, because if they don't, hopefully we will have Damon, because he did better behind our inept line than did Trent.
    I'm like you, I sure hope they get at least a decent draft.

GO CHIEFS Championship Eleven in 2007!!

8-) :pint:

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:
    I think unless they improve the O line significantly, that Trent doesn't have a chance, so we will have to wait and see, because if they don't, hopefully we will have Damon, because he did better behind our inept line than did Trent.
    I'm like you, I sure hope they get at least a decent draft.

GO CHIEFS Championship Eleven in 2007!!

8-) :pint:
    Much of that had to do with the play calling. For some reason the play calling was incredibly inept when Green was under center.

Much of that had to do with the play calling. For some reason the play calling was incredibly inept when Green was under center.