Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Webnews: Where will J.J. Watt land?

Post Webnews: Where will J.J. Watt land?

By Mike Florio

He won’t play for the Texans. So where will J.J. Watt play in 2021? The folks at PointsBet already have compiled odds. The strong favorite, at +140, is Pittsburgh. The Packers and Buccaneers come in next at +400 each, with the Ravens at +600, and the Bears at +700. Four teams land at +1100: Bills, [more] Read more…

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    That's the bad thing most of the o-line guys we could sign in free agency are on the north side of 30 and on the decline. OT and IOL are deep in this year's draft class, I would venture to say as deep as the 5th to 6th round we could find starters. However, my gut tells me that after Andy's comments following the Superbowl He doesn't believe the o-line is in that bad of shape, so that screams to me that they don't value Offensive lineman in this year's draft as a priority as we do.
    well it depends how you feel about the opt out guys. the rookie tackle and ldt. I thought Ldt wasn't that good at all the last year so I dont know how being away makes him any better. I'm hoping the rookie tackle can atleast start at Guard.

also I kinda hope we resign osomalee guy again in he's healthy. our rushing attack was 100 times better when he was playing.

If Schwartz can come back healthy and play the full season then RT is okay, I have questions about LDT, Rieter has to be replaced in the draft by a high draft pick, he can't return to being our center. Niang was drafted to play Tackle but since he opted out last year he lost valuable time and experience learning how to play LT, I would play NIang at LG this year and groom him to take over for Fisher next year. I would also start Allegretti at RG if LDT decides to opt-out again. Allegretti was the one constant last year.

Transversely if they don't draft a tackle I would start Niang an LT, Draft a Center, and additionally an LG. Or we could not draft a center and Start Allegretti at Center going forward. and just draft 2 Guards.

Don't forget we also have UDFA Tackle/Guard Darryle Williams on the roster that was learning. That was a top 10 ranked UDFA when we signed him last year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123