Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs final 2007 Win/Loss Record

Default Chiefs final 2007 Win/Loss Record

So after today the Chiefs have a record of 4-7.
    They have the following games left:
    San Diego
    at Denver
    Tennessee
    at Detroit
    at Jets

What do you think their final record will be? What draft pick do you think that will end up giving them?

I will say final record is 6-10.
    2008 draft pick: 5th. Sam Baker, OT from USC

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I believe I took that title when Priest retired lol.

It's ok. You ate your crow and liked it.

You are absolved!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It's ok. You ate your crow and liked it.

You are absolved!!!

Depends on who you ask, 31 wouldn't absolve me if I saved his life.

chief31 pretty much had to cool it when he became a mod I think.

Kind of like the network announcers not being able to say who they think will win a game!!!

Too bad, I miss his posts.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    chief31 pretty much had to cool it when he became a mod I think.

Kind of like the network announcers not being able to say who they think will win a game!!!

Too bad, I miss his posts.

Chief31 can post as he wishes and is not strapped by his position here. Mods as well as all other members are bound by all the same rules and can post as they desire within the frame work of said rules.

Having a helping of crow is a wise move, but I think that attacking a player for getting injured is still a pretty low place to have been. In my opinion, it is lower than applauding an opposing teams player for getting injuring one of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Having a helping of crow is a wise move, but I think that attacking a player for getting injured is still a pretty low place to have been. In my opinion, it is lower than applauding an opposing teams player for getting injuring one of our own.
    Absolutely agree!

On this one I will defend myself, I HAVE NEVER ATTACKED A PLAYER FOR GETTING INJURED. I did say that I wasn't sure that Priest was healed, and I felt he knew he wasn't miraculously cured but came back anyway and it cost the Chiefs. I still think the world of Priest, and I am glad he retired FOR HIS SAKE, for no other reason. I just feel he retired to late. Priest is still one of my favorite Chiefs players, quit trying to turn this into me being a Priest hater.

I was unaware that chief31 was referring to any one individual with that reply.

On this one I will defend myself, I HAVE NEVER ATTACKED A PLAYER FOR GETTING INJURED. I did say that I wasn't sure that Priest was healed, and I felt he knew he wasn't miraculously cured but came back anyway and it cost the Chiefs. I still think the world of Priest, and I am glad he retired FOR HIS SAKE, for no other reason. I just feel he retired to late. Priest is still one of my favorite Chiefs players, quit trying to turn this into me being a Priest hater.
    I am not trying to spin this in any direction. You said that Priest should be punished.

I am not trying to spin this in any direction. You said that Priest should be punished.
    And I still feel this way, but that is MY opinion, if I was making the decision then I would have a much better background and have all the facts to make the decision.

In the end it all worked out for the good, with Bennett gone we got to see Smith, Priest retired while he can still walk and function, and we got draft picks for Bennett who never seemed like much until we had to go with an unproven rookie, I don't think this was about Priest character but more about his competitive nature, but somewhere along the line thinking with the heart got in the way of thinking with the head, it just so happens that Herm saw potential in a kid (Smith) that may or may not be the saving grace in the whole situation.

Now if Herm would just let them play, the talent on this team is amazing and he refuses to trust them to use it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast