Thread: Kolby Smith Needs our vote Badly !

Default Kolby Smith Needs our vote Badly !

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

On NFL Total Access, Terrell Davis said that Kolby Smith gets his vote. I am sure Patrick Willis did good, but this was the first start for Kolby, dealing with Priest retiring and LJ hurt, neither LJ or Priest has put up great numbers this year, then a rookie comes in and opens up, I just don't see how he can be overlooked. Also on the ROW page it is almost all about Kolby, I do think part of it is the Chiefs lost, and the Chiefs lost to the Raiders, so even faithful fans aren't happy this week so Chiefs faithful aren't supporting him like normal, Chiefs VS Raiders wasn't exactly game of the week, and wasn't shown much of anywhere.

Well anyway Kolby your My Rookie of the Week.

How many times can you vote... man, he is the only thing that made me smile sunday... ROW for me Kolby!

Patrick Willis did more than good...he had 17 solo tackles, a 1/2 sack, and a couple of game saving plays, to help the 49ers crack an 8 game losing streak. I do think KSmith would've gotten a lot more attention if the Herm wasn't such an idiot (clock management)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat