Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Default The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Hello everyone! I'm a new user to the forum, but long time Chiefs fan. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!! :)

With that said...

I have started a petition online to let the Chiefs organization know that we are mad, and we want change! We want Herm Edwards to go, now!

This is a brand new petition, and I am hoping that we can get thousands of signatures quickly, to send to Mr. Hunt and Mr. Peterson to let them know that enough is enough, we are tired of mediocrity and we want Herm gone now!

Please visit the below petition at the following link, and PLEASE spread the word to everyone you know. Let's speak up! Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fireherm/petition.html

Hmmm...think we could get him to go to the Cal Bears...Cowher could kick some Carroll A$$
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I'm not signing crap like that unless it say's fire Carl first then let's see what Herm can do.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Bill Cowher has said he will not entertain any future coaching possibilities until his daughter graduates from high school in 2009. So at the soonest he won't be availible until the 2009-2010 season. Speculation is that if he does return it will be as a college head coach, not the NFL.
    Cowher would be great! The only problem is the Chiefs won't pay what he would ask for. Shout out to Chiefster, hey I'd been out of the loop for a while. I love the video of the dancing Yoda! Where'd you find it?
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Cowher would be great! The only problem is the Chiefs won't pay what he would ask for. Shout out to Chiefster, hey I'd been out of the loop for a while. I love the video of the dancing Yoda! Where'd you find it?
    Remember though Cowher got his start as a Chief, having heard him talk after he retired it appears he is still a Chiefs fan.

Cower would be a nice fit, but I am thinking he'd stay east coast.

Cowher is the only fit at this time.

Get rid of Carl and hire Cowher to run the whole damn thing.

I will wait.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Ummmm just a thought, but there are a couple other fits...

1) Tom Moore---not sure if he'd leave, but he is the long time off coordinator for Indy

2) Jim Mora Jr.---he got a raw deal trying to run his scheme with Michael Vick. Not a good fit, and Vick never developed.

3) Tom Coughlin---his act has worn out in NY, but frankly if he could come in with the attitude he has this year of trying to work with his veterans, then he could be a good fit.

4) Andy Reid---things have gone south in Philly, he's a good coach, but may need a fresh start. Would do his kids good also to get a fresh start in a new town.

5) Norm Chow---no head coaching experience, but offensive genius, he'll get a chance somewhere

There's 5 others...sure Cowher would be great, but I'm not sure he has a price tag until his girls are out of school in 2009. I think Chow would be the best choice in this crowd...of course as a 49er fan I won't suggest Mike Singletary.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post

1) Tom Moore---not sure if he'd leave, but he is the long time off coordinator for Indy

2) Jim Mora Jr.---he got a raw deal trying to run his scheme with Michael Vick. Not a good fit, and Vick never developed.

3) Tom Coughlin---his act has worn out in NY, but frankly if he could come in with the attitude he has this year of trying to work with his veterans, then he could be a good fit.

4) Andy Reid---things have gone south in Philly, he's a good coach, but may need a fresh start. Would do his kids good also to get a fresh start in a new town.

5) Norm Chow---no head coaching experience, but offensive genius, he'll get a chance somewhere

There's 5 others...sure Cowher would be great, but I'm not sure he has a price tag until his girls are out of school in 2009. I think Chow would be the best choice in this crowd...of course as a 49er fan I won't suggest Mike Singletary.
    Any one of those guys would be head and shoulders above what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post

Moore, if he were to leave, would likely get a head coaching job, and I don't think that we will be giving up on Herm too soon.

Coughlin is an interesting prospect. I like what he does.

Mora Jr. isn't a real big offensive line guy. I'd rather not.

I really like Reid and Chow though. If we were able to get one of those guys as OC, I'd be thrilled.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Herm isn't going anywhere. We do have to endure for at least one more season. Which in theory should work to our advantage becaus Superbowl Champion Bill Cowher could join the ranks.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast