Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Default The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Hello everyone! I'm a new user to the forum, but long time Chiefs fan. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!! :)

With that said...

I have started a petition online to let the Chiefs organization know that we are mad, and we want change! We want Herm Edwards to go, now!

This is a brand new petition, and I am hoping that we can get thousands of signatures quickly, to send to Mr. Hunt and Mr. Peterson to let them know that enough is enough, we are tired of mediocrity and we want Herm gone now!

Please visit the below petition at the following link, and PLEASE spread the word to everyone you know. Let's speak up! Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fireherm/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Are there any previous Chiefs players that might make a good Chiefs head coach? I know that no matter how much a person excelled as a player that it doesn't necessarily mean they will be an effective coach. But it's interesting that we never had a player for a coach before (Paul Wiggin and Herm Edwards were players, but never for Kansas City).
    Len Dawson for coach! (But he's in his 70's now!).
    That's an interesting question. How about Grunny?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Grunny seems pretty solid.

I like your style.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Grunny seems pretty solid.

I like your style.

To me, it seems like a good offensive line player would make a good coach. I would like to see Grunny for three reasons.

1. He was one of the best ever, IMO. He understood both sides of the ball.

2. He would bring back an ever declining fan base.

3. We would have Grunny and Gunny. How cool is that?

Get rid of the parrot.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

#403 for me. The Raider game did it for me!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

How about Emmitt Thomas! One of our all time best cornerbacks is now the interim coach of the Atlanta Falcons. If the Falcons hire someone else after this year as their permanent coach, that'd be cool if the Chiefs interview Emmitt. Won't happen, but it'd be cool. :)

Emmitt was at one point considered a prospect to be the first African-American head coach. But his time has passed and age has made it unlikely that he'll get the opportunity. At 64 it would be unlikely for him to land his first head coaching position. I think that Arthur Blank will likely target Mike Singletary from my 49ers. Ugh...that's gonna suck...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567