Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad and Good?

Default Bad and Good?

Although it is disappointing to see the Chiefs lose again, I think the plays were called a little bit differently (quite a few more throws of the ball), I think this was a good move, even though it was a loss. I think it shows that they do have the potential to win some more games...

Do you Agree? Disagree? Why?

Priest Holmes= my favorite Chiefs RB.. ever.

Angry

I agree at some point but croyle was not in the game. I cannot stress how many times in the game you would see Huard stay in the pocket, and because of his indecisiveness, allow himself to get sacked. I think it was a good 4-5 times he stood back there for like 5-6 seconds and didn't get rid of the ball. I think that if it were Croyle, the ball would've been out of his hands and into Tony or D-Bo's hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now that we're 4-8 and all but eliminated from post season play, I think it would be good if they call for more frequent and aggressive passing plays. And they can still distribute to Kolby Smith a fair amount of times since he produces and to keep the defenses off kilter. Be good to let Croyle and/or Thigpen get experience.

And since 3 of the 4 teams we have left to play don't have a winning record, I'd say there's potential we can win some games. :) And maybe this pattern gives us some hope for the game next week at Denver:

Chiefs at San Diego -> WIN
    San Diego at Chiefs -> LOSS
    Chiefs at Oakland -> WIN
    Oakland at Chiefs -> LOSS
    Denver at Chiefs -> LOSS
    Therefore, Chiefs at Denver -> WIN!

But the real thing that gives us a reasonable shot at Denver is that their defense is horrible. Oakland walked all over them. Denver has the 2nd worst defense in the NFL (but granted, we have the 3rd worst offense!).

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefsfan View Post
    Although it is disappointing to see the Chiefs lose again, I think the plays were called a little bit differently (quite a few more throws of the ball), I think this was a good move, even though it was a loss. I think it shows that they do have the potential to win some more games...

Do you Agree? Disagree? Why?

Yes, because. :p

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

yes we might beat the jets. the donkies i would have yes except its in donkyland and they were bad the last time and they stomped our butts. theother two games only if the stars line up right.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    yes we might beat the jets. the donkies i would have yes except its in donkyland and they were bad the last time and they stomped our butts. theother two games only if the stars line up right.
    ...And if the planets are aligned just right in the shadow of a full moon at high tide.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...And if the planets are aligned just right in the shadow of a full moon at high tide.
    Wouldn't it be easier to just cut the brake lines on Herms car? Or maybe hire a hit on him, LOL just kidding but I do believe it would be a better bet the waiting for the stars and planets to align.

We have to get a QB. I was a huge Croyle fan, but I think now maybe he was an injury risk. Jesus, let's get some people in here who will help us.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    We have to get a QB. I was a huge Croyle fan, but I think now maybe he was an injury risk. Jesus, let's get some people in here who will help us.
    I don't think we'd have to worry as much about Croyle if we had a better O-line. I'd love to see what he could do with one. I also think Smith could be even better.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I think Thigpens arm looked better than Croyles.

Didn't get to watch him scramble much.

I will have to do that.

Not that this is supposed to be an impeach Croyle post, but damn Thigpen looked good.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast