Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st pink slip goes out to,,,,,, how many more?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default 1st pink slip goes out to,,,,,, how many more?

Terry Shea the QB coach got one yesterday. this isnt a good sign for green. they were close and Shea was a DV deciple. there goes Dickies offense. now that we are changeing the offense wonder how many more offensive and defensive players will get the boot. hopefully hicks,bell,wesley,simms,hall,parker,turly,and move black back to the right side.

Default Re: 1st pink slip goes out to,,,,,, how many more?

wolfpack wrote:
    Terry Shea the QB coach got one yesterday. this isnt a good sign for green. they were close and Shea was a DV deciple. there goes Dickies offense. now that we are changeing the offense wonder how many more offensive and defensive players will get the boot. hopefully hicks,bell,wesley,simms,hall,parker,turly,and move black back to the right side.
    Yeah, this doesn't bode well for Green and the offensive scheme. Re-enter the old Marty-ball all defense and no offense era. Herm all but said that he cared nothing about the offense in the press conference he had with Queen Carl.

as best as i can recall, in all the super bowl victories,the ravens are the only team to win without a offense. and if i also recall,hermie has never won a super bowl on just his defenses,,,, or ,wait he hasn`t won any! if he says he dosent care about the offense,then he should just butt out and leave it up to someone who can score points. he wants his defense to attack,well his offensives should too.

When are the Chiefs going to get a coach that knows how to put together a complete team, instead of a Offensive or defensive team? I don't think Mr. Peterson could hire such a coach, he is more interested in dollar signs, than a winning football team, reminds me of Tex Mars of the old Dallas Cowboy regime. So as long as Mis Management Carl is at the helm, forget Super or playoff wins, we are stuck, we might as well resign ourselves to it, sigh!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

wolfpack wrote:
    as best as i can recall, in all the super bowl victories,the ravens are the only team to win without a offense. and if i also recall,hermie has never won a super bowl on just his defenses,,,, or ,wait he hasn`t won any! if he says he dosent care about the offense,then he should just butt out and leave it up to someone who can score points. he wants his defense to attack,well his offensives should too.

Yep!

but "WE PLAY TO WIN" the game.we can play hermie ball,get a 3 point lead in the 2nd and kill the clock the rest of the game.hopeing our "new and improved" "D" can stop someone. i`m sorry, i like a strong "D" but i like my offence to attack 4 quarters. slow down only if we have a big lead. dont be afraid to throw down field.

wolfpack wrote:
    but "WE PLAY TO WIN" the game.we can play hermie ball,get a 3 point lead in the 2nd and kill the clock the rest of the game.hopeing our "new and improved" "D" can stop someone. i`m sorry, i like a strong "D" but i like my offence to attack 4 quarters. slow down only if we have a big lead. dont be afraid to throw down field.

This will never happen under Herms regime.

Sure it will, (grin), Mr. Peterson is talking with the Hulk's agent, King Kong's agent, Faye Wrays Agent, Ooops, wrong agent, Godzilla's Agent, you should see the Monsters he has lined up, all we have to do is score three points and we win the game, Hermie Ball wins out, (grin)
    :-) :-) :-) :-D

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Sure it will, (grin), Mr. Peterson is talking with the Hulk's agent, King Kong's agent, Faye Wrays Agent, Ooops, wrong agent, Godzilla's Agent, you should see the Monsters he has lined up, all we have to do is score three points and we win the game, Hermie Ball wins out, (grin)
    :-) :-) :-) :-D

When are the Hunts going to get it through their heads that Queen Carl can't put together a complete team?

Seilds and Weigman will retire this offseason.at least thats what 810 is reporting. if Weigman retires then i bet they move Niswanger in. heard hermie high on this guy and hermie likes bigger centers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast