Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Five Field Goals!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    If you told me that the Colts would beat the Ravens five field goals to two field goals, I wouldn't have believed it!

    I wonder if Dungee took BellyCheck (grin) out to dinner last night!

    Hey Herm I don't feel so bad about our offense, at least we scored a Tounchdown!

    Well Peyton gets to play again next week.

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    wolfpack wrote:
    manning has come close serveral years now so he`s do. all i know is i get tired of hearing about manning or brady all the time. at least in the nfc its different teams this year.
    Yup; I'll go a bit further and say that at least in the NFC it's different teams almost every year.


  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    So who wins the Superbowl this year, NFC or AFC, c'mon any guesses? (grin).

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    So who wins the Superbowl this year, NFC or AFC, c'mon any guesses? (grin).

    8-) :pint:
    Oooo, oooo I know; it's the team with the most points at the end of the game. :-P


  5. #14
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    So who wins the Superbowl this year, NFC or AFC, c'mon any guesses? (grin).

    8-) :pint:
    Oooo, oooo I know; it's the team with the most points at the end of the game. :-P
    Wow, I'm repressed!! Sooo that is what you found out when you climbed to the top of the mountain. (grin)

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    So who wins the Superbowl this year, NFC or AFC, c'mon any guesses? (grin).

    8-) :pint:
    Oooo, oooo I know; it's the team with the most points at the end of the game. :-P
    Wow, I'm repressed!! Sooo that is what you found out when you climbed to the top of the mountain. (grin)

    8-) :pint:
    Yeah, I really went out on a limb there.


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    The NFC Bear-ly wins by 7, Hee, Hee!!

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    The NFC Bear-ly wins by 7, Hee, Hee!!

    8-) :pint:
    I think the Saints might have something to say about that.


  9. #18
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    Naw, they can't see to play for the sacks on their heads, (grin)


    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Naw, they can't see to play for the sacks on their heads, (grin)


    8-) :pint:
    Haven't seen many Saints Fans with sacks on their heads lately. I'm really kinda rooting for them.


  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Five Field Goals!


    0 Not allowed!
    Well the suspense is over, it's the Bears and (gag) Manning and the Colts, C'mon Bears, maul those Colts!!

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •