Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Five Field Goals!

Default Five Field Goals!

If you told me that the Colts would beat the Ravens five field goals to two field goals, I wouldn't have believed it!

I wonder if Dungee took BellyCheck (grin) out to dinner last night!

Hey Herm I don't feel so bad about our offense, at least we scored a Tounchdown!

Well Peyton gets to play again next week.

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Five Field Goals!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Well the suspense is over, it's the Bears and (gag) Manning and the Colts, C'mon Bears, maul those Colts!!

I've finally figured it out; I'm going to root for Manning and the Colts, and maybe then they'll lose.

Logically, I have to pick the Bears to win. But, Since I live in Illinois, I will be rooting for the Colts, to represent the AFC properly.
    I think that the Bears hold the overall advantage because they can run the ball well, the defense has been impressive ( especially in the turnover catergory ), and Peyton Manning has been throwing alot of interceptions, of late.
    I will be forced to root for the Colts, because I already have to deal with the hated Cardinal fans, ( plenty of those around ) I sure don't want to be getting it from both sides of the fence.

chief31 wrote:
    Logically, I have to pick the Bears to win. But, Since I live in Illinois, I will be rooting for the Colts, to represent the AFC properly.
    I think that the Bears hold the overall advantage because they can run the ball well, the defense has been impressive ( especially in the turnover catergory ), and Peyton Manning has been throwing alot of interceptions, of late.
    I will be forced to root for the Colts, because I already have to deal with the hated Cardinal fans, ( plenty of those around ) I sure don't want to be getting it from both sides of the fence.
    That's ok I'll root for the bears for both of us. :-D

The Bear defense Growls, and Peyton goes crying to the Ref "He looked nasty at me, throw the FLAG!!" They clobbered Trent and no flag, little Peyton gets touched on the helmet and he wants and gets a ruffing the passer penalty. I hope the bears bury him many times during the game, I just love to see a grown man cry. (grin)

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

The line is already Colts by 7 over da Bears.

I don't buy that.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:

I don't buy that.
    Me either, Guru, unless the Ref's are in Peytons hip pocket, I guess that is possible after watching the Ref's help him into the Super Bowl. Maybe they have decided that it is poor little Tony's turn. I have seen them call a pretty square game until a pivotal moment and then make a call that turns the tide of a particular game, so I wouldn't bet on anything concerning this game.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    The Bear defense Growls, and Peyton goes crying to the Ref "He looked nasty at me, throw the FLAG!!" They clobbered Trent and no flag, little Peyton gets touched on the helmet and he wants and gets a ruffing the passer penalty. I hope the bears bury him many times during the game, I just love to see a grown man cry. (grin)

It aint pretty and I don't want it to be. :-D

Guru wrote:

I don't buy that.
    Nope me either.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

if the bears get down by 7,they`ll probably can throw in the towel. i dont think big Rex can come back.

wolfpack wrote:
    if the bears get down by 7,they`ll probably can throw in the towel. i dont think big Rex can come back.
    I don't think that one score down is insurmountable odds, but two probably are.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast